• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Diomedes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Diomedes

Things that could have been improved on.

Its Greek mythology; there are more deities than just the twelve gods who live on Olympus, and Zeus has made enough half-gods to easily cause a cheer that sounds of a thousand times as many people.
  2. Diomedes

i admit, i had a dream i was playing bbs last night

I had a dream last night where some guy had just traded his PSP in for a Go; then I laughed and told him that he can't play BBS and mentioned that I just pre-ordered my copy. And then today I went out and pre-ordered my copy, and saw some guy trade in his PSP for a Go. Strange, huh?
  3. Diomedes

Which Character to chose?

I was going to play VTA to avoid having Ven's story spoiled, but then youtube's "related vidoes" thing and the commentors spoiled pretty much everything but the very end of Aqua's scenarion and the Last Episode for me. When I was only on to listen to the music for KH1, 2, and Days. And then...
  4. Diomedes

The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread [complete]

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread KHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNN! lol, couldn't resist. Any ways, I don't think MX be in any more games, at least, not in his old body: AX might get MX's memories back and 'become' MX
  5. Diomedes

English cutscenes and gameplay (best 10 mins. of a nerds life)

Your introduction is made of win, have an internetz! Thanks for the vid, I am now even more excited to play as Aqua than ever. Of course this is only going to make the last stretch of days feel a lot longer for me, even with school to fill in the time :( @ Pinwheel: I noticed the same thing...
  6. Diomedes

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread I've been thinking about Willa Honda voicing Aqua, and I couldn't help but notice that my opinion seems to be the exact opposite of quite a few members. Personally, I love her voice but many people say that it is too bland/emotionless, as if Willa...
  7. Diomedes

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread Soo, any news on Lanter yet? He really is the closest guess we've had.
  8. Diomedes

awakening questions & answers

Its been a while but I think I choose the middle for the first two, and the third for the last one.
  9. Diomedes

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread You can make that two of us.
  10. Diomedes

Re: The Official BBS VA Discussion Thread HOLY MOTHER OF- FANGASM lol, ya we noticed.
  11. Diomedes

anyone else spoiled themselves?

Same exact thing happened to me, by the time they finally understood that I DO NOT WANT TO BE FRIGGIN SPOILED, the only things the assholes hadn't told me are exactly what the X-blade is for, and whatever happens to Aqua at the end.
  12. Diomedes

Fanfiction ► K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (Chapter Five/ In progress)

Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER FOUR IN PROGRESS.) Why can't it be a girl? It makes for good drama.
  13. Diomedes

Fanfiction ► K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (Chapter Five/ In progress)

Re: K I NG D OM HE A R T S ~ MI D D LE SC H OO L (CHAPTER THREE IN PROGRESS.) Perhaps you could use red? Its easy on the eyes for both black and white backgrounds.
  14. Diomedes

kh birth by sleep difficulty level

Actually, you can't get it on beginner, I should know, I did 100% on Beginner; you probably just choose Standard on accident; and for Proud it isn't automatic, you have to get all the keyholes in each world, including 100 Acre Wood and Atlantica; Those are the only two ways to get it.
  15. Diomedes

Help/Support ► My brother's friend is going to Iraq.

I'll pray that he, and all of the other troops in Iraq make it to the end of the month, but thats it.
Back