• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DJFirewolf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DJFirewolf

News ► Nintendo releases HQ renders for The World Ends With You -Final Remix-

Yeah it bugs me that Shiki is incomplete but the others are full body renders. Also where's Rhyme? o.0
  2. DJFirewolf

Theory: The Dwarf Woodlands COULD have been in the original kingdom hearts (Spoilers)

My assumption was that Snow White would have been the princess that was taken prior to Alice in the timeline, since it's an alternate scene if you leave Wonderland before Alice disappears. I believe I read in an interview or Director's Report from Nomura that the characters on the platforms at...
  3. DJFirewolf

News ► New Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch!

Re: New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix Screenshots from Game Watch! Why does Aurora's model look much better in the PSP screenshot than in the HD one. Her eyelashes are different and her hands and sleeves aren't as smooth.
  4. DJFirewolf

playing order

See this is probably how I was going to play it, except Nomura also said that the storyline takes off in different directions and it gets really confusing, so I'm just going to play it in the order that the story gives me the best experience.
  5. DJFirewolf

I spy Braig

If it is Braig, the fact that he's featured on here makes it seem pretty important IMO. The one next to Cinderella doesn't look like Zexion at all. I thought it was Yuffie, and then I realized what game this was. I wonder who it could be...
  6. DJFirewolf

Special Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days Countdown!

I'd also like to point out that Nomura has stated his favorite Organization member was Luxord the Kingdom Hearts Character Report Volume 2. And Xigbar is his favorite character in Days's multiplayer mode.
  7. DJFirewolf

Where does 358/2 Days take place in the KH timeline?

Also, once Sora goes to sleep at the end of Chain of Memories, Roxas falls into a coma for about a week or so.
  8. DJFirewolf

Reverse/Rebirth Unversed/Unbirth

I just noticed the connection between the Unversed/Unbirths and Reverse/Rebirth, as "Rebirth" and "Reverse" are homophones in Japanese, same as "Unbirths" and "Unversed". To redo something is the act of doing it again, and to undo something is to eliminate it. "Re-verse" makes me think that the...
  9. DJFirewolf

BBS Soundtrack?

I don't know if there would be a 99% chance for Fate of the Unknown, since most of Another Side (specifically the battle music) wasn't incorporated into KH2 as it should have been. (Though it does turn up in 358/2 Days, appropriately during the Roxas vs Riku encounter). I think Shimomura has...
  10. DJFirewolf

DS/Riku/Maleficent Thought

Riku didn't encounter Xehanort's Heartless until after Sora fought him in the Hollow Bastion Entrance Hall, a match that included Riku's dark suit. It appears on him once Riku says "The darkness will destroy you." Once he is defeated, the suit vanishes and doesn't reappear until Xehanort's...
  11. DJFirewolf

The "Chaser" symbol revealed! (possibly...)

It is interesting how they even bothered filling this in with an X in a spiked circle, though mostly everyone says it was a crown. I just wonder why they bothered blocking it in the first place. Also where did anyone ever think that this had any connection with the Chasers at all? Sorry, it's...
  12. DJFirewolf

Marluxia Music

I have the CoM Soundtrack. It's right from the game, so it's not entirely clear, but it's still worth it. And the Marluxia songs (remember he had two battles) are called 'Battle of Another Side' and 'Final Battle'.
  13. DJFirewolf

How do I learn sleights from Riku's Storyline?

Personally, I loved fighting as Riku more than Sora. Maybe he was faster or something. I know his dodge and jump was better.
  14. DJFirewolf

The person at the end of the secret ending of kh2

No one knows, they're entirely new people
  15. DJFirewolf

Kingdom Hearts 2 kinda dumb question

I'm not sure but maybe each time, only one place opens for you with each page, so try to revisit the same places in the book and talk to people. Try to trigger cutscenes that way. Something may happen. Sorry I couldn't help more.
Back