• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DMrayZ

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. DMrayZ

Sword Art Online Roleplay Interest Check

So I've been thinking of starting a roleplay based on the Anime "Sword Art Online". The plot would be the same as the show, however, since there are bits about the show that are unknown (bosses, towns, etc) certain liberties will be taken. However, the fighting system would be the same, with...
  2. DMrayZ

Help/Support ► I can't believe I'm asking for girl advice on KHI -.-

Thanks mate. And thanks everyone for the advice. Zven is right though, I've got all the advice I need, so thread closed.
  3. DMrayZ

Agreed, it's just a matter of waiting 'til I get out xP.
  4. DMrayZ

Indubitably, it's torture xP But thanks!
  5. DMrayZ

Hope your right. But for sure, I'm definitely not gonna let her be a regret. Besides, I've known her for years, waiting two more weeks won't kill me.
  6. DMrayZ

Lmfao, it's not, because yes, that being the reason for the relationship would be totally stupid x) I was only asking if that could mean anything, or if I shouldn't overthink things. Because waiting, sucks. But agreed, I can wait two stupid weeks. Also agreed on that second part. Side note...
  7. DMrayZ

That's what I was afraid of, like I said, I'm stuck in this hole for two weeks, not exactly the best time to make a move. Patience then, thanks mate.
  8. DMrayZ

Alright, so despite saying I'd never stoop to asking for help like this, I'm seriously perplexed and unsure how to proceed. Basically, it's laid out like this. Me and her have been friends for a couple years, there's definitely chemistry, and we almost got together right after we first met, but...
  9. DMrayZ

Not-So-New Kingdom Hearts Shirt

Not sure if this is the right place, but it looks like Thinkgeek has a new Kingdom Hearts inspired shirt for sale. Unless I'm mistaken, I haven't seen this one before.
  10. DMrayZ

Artist wanted!

Hope I'm okay to put this here, basically, I can't draw, like, at all. So what I'd like to do is find someone who wouldn't mind making a couple drawings for me. I have the basic ideas, and I've drawn them myself, but as I said, I'm a crappy artist, so I'd like to find someone who can improve...
  11. DMrayZ

Having some trouble with Trickmaster (I know I'm disappointed in myself)

That would've been so much easier. I insisted on doing it at level 12, took forever and spent half the fight hiding behind a chair xP
  12. DMrayZ

Castle slide

So, playing through Deep Jungle (I'm taking my sweet time with this game =) ) And a thought occurred. The part where Sora and everyone are looking at the slides for Tarzan, obviously we know why Sora recognized the castle, but why the hell was there a slide of it to begin with? Like, in another...
  13. DMrayZ

I still don't skip the cutscenes

Dude, with all the time and effort they put into making it HD, it'd be horrible to just skip them.
  14. DMrayZ

Looking Back - First Kingdom Hearts Trailer

Yeah, it just seems like maybe that was more of a plot point originally, for it to make it into the trailer like that.
  15. DMrayZ

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I'm not sure if anyones mentioned this, but "The Black Cauldron" would be a brilliant classic world to incorporate, they could do a lot with the "Horned King" as a villain.
Back