• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DokemonStudios

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

What music from other media do you see fitting in specific KH scenarios?

Not that all of the KH music was bad, (hate hearing Rowdy Rumble though) but something that I want to do someday if I have the skills to mod is replace some music in KH with music from other games or movies or shows. A few examples I have in mind are... Dance to the Death with Mid-Boss theme...
  2. D

Black border issue

So I just started Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 remix for the PS4 when I began Birth by Sleep, (because I plan to play the games in order of the timeline) I noticed there was this black border around the screen. Not like a letterbox nor a pillar box. When I saw the opening FMV and the menu screen, I...
  3. D

What other game mechanics would work with KH?

This is just a list of game mechanics from other RPG's that Square-Enix could tinker around with. Friendship/Support- It's where if you hang around with a party member long enough, and save them from losing health, your friendship goes up, and it'll unlock some mini cut-scenes with the pair...
  4. D

Was the world order a good idea to begin with?

By the time KH2 rolled around, everyone in the game forgot about them. Probably because of what the villains had done, that the world order is just meaningless now. Maybe the universe was never meant to have that and only made things worse because the worlds were being destroyed by the...
  5. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I want to bring up if Lion King 2 does make it into KH3 and many of the plot is in retold in the game. Then I'd love to see Sora confront Simba like this. Simba: I know Kovu is following in Scar's pawprints, and I must...
  6. D

Film ► What'd make good segments for Fantasia 3?

I've heard that the proposed third Fantasia would have a world tour motif. In this case, I'd think it'd be a good idea to have the shorts based on many cultures. You could bring back the shorts that were planned for Fantasia 3, just make new shorts, or both. Here are my ideas. A short based on...
  7. D

What would you have for unlockable content?

The stuff that you would earn for completing the story, and something to keep you playing. Sort of taking a page from the Kirby series, I would like to have a boss arena, a scenario mode, and a true arena. Maybe the true arena could also have bosses from previous games, and a stronger version...
  8. D

Should Roxas and Ven's design change?

I mean wouldn't that be confusing if they were in the same room? I was thinking Roxas would cut his hair, and Ventus should look a lot older and have longer hair. (It's not like Ventus is chronologically frozen, his sleeping state looks like normal sleeping) For clothing, I don't think Roxas...
  9. D

One question about KH's Dive to the Heart

Well thanks guys. I got my answer, now I think I'm ready. I'm going to give up the sword in favor of keeping the shield. So can anybody block this thread?
  10. D

Well I got that part, but I wonder if there's anybody who made leveling chart for this game. I might have to look at a walkthough. (BTW, the version I'm playing is the original PS2 version) Now I'm planning on playing on expert mode and I want to have a steady time with the game.
  11. D

At the very beginning you chose to wield one weapon and it'll let you learn different abilities at a certain level. But does anything happen gameplay wise if you "give up" a weapon? Like if I give up a dram sword it'll make my attacks more weak or if I give up a dream shield it'll make me more...
  12. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? If there are some returning worlds I would like to see area's that we never got to explore and just have it based on that. Agrabah- Agrabah castle Beast's Castle- Belle's Town Atlantica- The surface world Olympic Coliseum- A...
  13. D

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX Jump Festa 2014 Trailer

While we are getting KH 2.5 HD remix, I would like to see one more HD rerelease, but of the games that were released on the DS/3DS, KH DAYS, Re:CODED, and 3D. But the console that should be released on it should be the WiiU. Why? Two reasons. One, because both the DS/3DS and the WiiU uses two...
  14. D

Could this have been a good easter egg for 1.5 HD

Well if Sora goes into that Room that requires a key to rewards and they add in that door to the Chamber of Waking, just so you can take a tiny peek at it but not go in, then I'm cool with it.
  15. D

Editorial ► Kingdom Hearts 2.5: Worlds of Possibilities

I'd rather have the console version of DDD be on the WiiU. Both the aformentioned console, and the 3DS use two screens, and you could switch screens on the WiiU Gamepad.
Back