• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Domination

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Domination

What world do you think Kingdom Hearts 3 begins at?

I mean gameplay wise. Where do you think the tutorial will be? Judging by the secret ending of 0.2, and by many people's opinion, the tutorial may possibly take place in . Although this would be really interesting and would give us fans what we wanted , I just honestly don't see it happening. It...
  2. Domination

The morning of Kingdom Hearts 3 release

You wake up to an alarm that you have set for 8am, December 5th, 2023. Today is the day that Kingdom Hearts 3 is released worldwide. Wow, Japan didn't even get this one before us. Hallelujah. You get in your car and make your way down to your local game store. Your mother can't drive you...
  3. Domination

This collection is amazing

Hey everyone! I haven't posted on these forums in years and i'm not even sure if this is the thread i'm supposed to be posting in, but playing Kingdom Hearts in the 1.5 and 2.5 ReMIX collection has just gotten me so excited for the series again that I just need to vent my love and excitement to...
  4. Domination

Which Disney boss is your favorite battle?

I always liked Oogie Boogie's fight in KH1. The whole roulette thing just kept the fight fresh and fun no matter how long the fight went for.
  5. Domination

Confused about Pinocchio!

Well there you go... of all my playthroughs of Kingdom Hearts, I have NEVER found him. Thanks for that :D
  6. Domination

Confused about Pinocchio!

Alright, so I've never noticed it before, but i'm confused about Pinocchio's continuity. When arriving in Monstro, it was hinted that Sora, Donald and Goofy had already met Pinocchio prior in their adventure. I didn't remember anything of the sort so I looked it up on Kingdom Hearts Wiki and...
  7. Domination

Anyone else suprised there's no 2.5 announcement at E3?

By the time Tokyo Game Show is on, 1.5 will have just been released. That would be the perfect time for the announcement.
  8. Domination

Help/Support ► YouTube app for Ps3?

Here lies my problem.. .
  9. Domination

Help/Support ► YouTube app for Ps3?

You can get YouTube on your PS3? Is this illegal or can you download it off the psn store? Sorry if this is a stupid question.
  10. Domination

Why I think Dream Drop Distance was bad for Kingdom Hearts

I know this is a bit off topid but Spockanort's post got me thinking. Wouldn't it be certain that Kingdom Hearts 3 will be on the PS3? What would be the point of releasing a HD Collection (to boost popularity and gain hype for Kingdom Hearts 3) on one console and then release Kingdom Hearts 3 on...
  11. Domination

Wait, he did? Can you please explain this to me or give me a link to an interview or something of the like?
  12. Domination

Yeah I guess so then. But do you really think that he had the idea of Dream Drop Distance at all at the time that he was working on Kingdom Hearts 2? I sure as hell don't. The sleeping worlds, time travel and the New Organization XIII feel like things he had added to the plot because he either...
  13. Domination

Isn't that the Kingdom Hearts II Ultimania? Wouldn't that have been released 7 years ago?
  14. Domination

This is the only thing that i'm probably going to agree with you saying. The story really did feel like Nomura had just changed already established ideas. I don't know how to explain it but here's an analogy. It's like I was just sitting down a restaurant and had just ordered a nice steak. The...
Back