• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by door_to_the_ligh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

So i guess

its a reset activated by the PS2 dualshock controller i believe^^^^^^
  2. D

Sora Heartless Form ...

nuh-uh. its sora using the power of darkness. at yen sids tower look at the five covered mirrors and use triangle and it says the five possible forms sora can drive into : valor :an image of you using you strenght to its fullest flows in your mind wisdom :an image of you using you magical...
  3. D

Final Form Help! *minor spoilers*

drive in either master or valor while equipped with oathkeeper and oblivion. i drived about 50 times until i took those two keyblades in valor form and then i got final
  4. D

Road to Dawn keychain

anyone notice riku's keychain is a heartless insigna??? i though he had lost the power of darkness since he wasnt able to summon a dark corridor to make an escape with sora and co....any thoughts?
  5. D

did i miss something?(spioler)

only org member nobodys have an x, to show to what "club" they belong to.
  6. D

Xaldin's Kingdom Hearts II FAQ

i dont think thats how u get it. after i beat the tower of memories part or wtv its called, i drived 47 times (valor-wisdom-master) and it never worked. then i looked at a pic of final and it had oathkeeper and oblivion, so i equipped oblivion to normal sora and oathkeeper to valor and first try...
  7. D

2 questions :spoliers:

leveling up for each form is written in the status area (in the pause menu) of the drives btw... and also the paradox cups are unlocked by speaking to hades (after completeing the other cups if im not mistaken)
  8. D

Battle Report - Ending Credits

didnt xaldin already post a thread like this one ??
  9. D

Bad part in Sanctuary

its translated so it cant be perfect
  10. D

Zexion-Spoilers

Re: Zexion is Dead-Spoilers So is Roxas's tombstone but he just fused back with Sora and its Red, so dead might not be the keyword here. Also, didnt the journal in CoM say that his status was "fallen into ruin" or something like that, while the others were like "deceased" or "destroyed by...
  11. D

Who plays kh2 for only disney character?

ive only played ff X so when i got Kh1 it was mostly for disney i guess
  12. D

help

i button mashed both buttons cuz when i only pressed x riku was getting shot
  13. D

Fusion Theory. *Spoilers*

anti form is just sora using the power of darkness (check yen sid's tower for details)
  14. D

Im Confused....

nope, otherwise there would be no point in them collecting hearts for kingdom hearts and anyway they cant return to their bodies since sora and riku destroyed em all
  15. D

So Sora isn't in the sequel of KH2?

Nomura said it wouldnt be a numbered sequel, so i wouldnt expect sora or anyone we know to appear in KHIII, but hopefully im dead wrong, cuz starting over completely but just keeping keyblades would kinda be weird...
Back