• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dorak

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Thoughts on the "other" Master?

More then likely Mickey is there master... It would explain his knowledge of the keyblade.
  2. D

Diz, Saix, Xigbar, Pete, Mickey and Maleficent English Voice

Once again Xaldin proofs to be the god of kh2 info! Nice find.
  3. D

when kh2 comes

I want to play as Riku so badly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've owned with in CoM so I can't wait to see what I can do with him in KH2!
  4. D

What exactly is Tron???

Tron is a disney movie about a guy who gets stuck in a computer game. That's pretty much it.
  5. D

BHK's Name (Just A Thought)

That's a good point, I never noticed that. I guess I should pay more attention...
  6. D

Riku... Finally. Confirming pictures

All I have to say after seeing that new commercial today is... FINALLY!!!!!! It took them friggin' long enough. Was anyone else kind of surprised that his holding a keyblade? Their was alot of debating on the fact that he would or wouldn't wield a keyblade in KH2. But know we all know.
  7. D

One more new Disney world??

Well I heard that Black Cauldron might be put in KH2. So I really hope that it is Black Cauldron because that would make a awesome world! xD
  8. D

World I think should be in kh2

Well I think they should have the Black Cauldron in their. That would be pretty cool. Other than that I can't think of any others at the moment. Keywords, "at the moment".
  9. D

Luxord?

I'm not sure if Luxord and Ruxudo are different people, of the same person. If they are the same person they that means that somebody messed up the translations. Edit: Nevermind, those two posted right before I hit "post quick relpy". Well you have your answer now.
  10. D

Non-Existant One Theory

Well...................... It's a orginal theory I guess.......................... Good job, thought it is a little bit out their.
  11. D

-SoUl-EaTeR- -UnLoCkEr- {aNd} -ObLiViOn-

Ummm the oblivion isn't a keyblade of darkness..................... Is it?
  12. D

-GlOwINg-EyEd-UnKOwN-

Number one, that's fanart dude, it's not real proof of a theory. Number two, nice theory, but you need my proof. Number three, my theory is that riku wears a blindfold to increse his other senses. If you play rerevse rebirth on CoM, they are always talking about how they can smell the darkness...
  13. D

Riku, Possibly

Hey, that does like kind of like riku! REala728 is right thought if that really is riku he is super buff. Who knows, maybe it's ansem or something. But I seriously don' think that his still alive. Hmmm, I think that it is the second strongest org. member of something. But we all know this, if...
  14. D

A couple new images from Famitsu

Sweet, new pics, thx man!
  15. D

Multiplayer?

Well, it's unlikly, considering CoM was a gameboy game, and most gameboy games have the link cable thingy, so square just put it in for the heck of it. But I guess we will have to wait and see.
Back