• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DPP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Finally got around to posting this

The Memory Beyond - Colored by ~TheAvatar1213 on deviantART Took a total of about two years (on and off) and I finished around late September. I finally remembered to post it :tongue: (If you look at it, please read the description :biggrin: )
  2. D

The Memory Beyond (My Work in Progress artwork)

Here's the first of my Work in Progress http://theavatar1213.deviantart.com/art/The-Memory-Beyond-WIP-1-134869386
  3. D

My second part of my 12- part picture

Kingdom Hearts- Part 2 of 12 by ~TheAvatar1213 on deviantART It's my second part of it. My first part is done in this thread, and the entire set up the whole thing. http://forums.khinsider.com/traditional-media/125264-my-work-progress-fan-art.html Also, these are the outlines of the...
  4. D

Two questions about Kingdom Hearts 2...

Oh whoops. I meant, do I have to beat all the Gummi Routes to get the secret trailer at the end on normal mode.
  5. D

Two questions about Kingdom Hearts 2...

1.To get 100% completion on normal mode, do I have to beat ALL the Gummi Routes? 2. What is the max for magic, defense and power for Sora?
  6. D

Help needed for 100% completion of Jiminy's Journal

During the Hades cup, I used the Final form any chance I got. And I still didn't get it. As for the Titan cup, you can't use Drives. Edit: Yeah, the first one is a solo fight.
  7. D

Help needed for 100% completion of Jiminy's Journal

I need to do only two more things, and I got everything in the game. I need to do the following- The Underdrome: Paradox Titan: Win with a score of 10,000 or more -I tried multiple times to try and get 10,000 on the Titan one and, at best, I was able to get 3,000. The Underdrome: Paradox...
  8. D

How do I get the last 2 Hades Paradox cups?

I did that too.
  9. D

How do I get the last 2 Hades Paradox cups?

I only have the Pain and Panic, and the Cerberus ones. How do I get the other two? I beat the game and the other two.
  10. D

Under missions for Twilight Town, what's 'SB Street Rave?'

I'm trying to get 100% and under Jimimy's Journal thats something I have to do. What is it? There are a lot of "SB" things in other places too.
  11. D

My [Work in Progress] fan art

Kingdom Hearts- Part 1 of 12 by ~TheAvatar1213 on deviantART Well, here's my first part of a 12 paged picture: Sora and Roxas divided by a keyblade. It's going to be 4 x 3 pages. Here's how it's going to go: -1st row- Top left, right, and middle: This area at night with the Kingdom...
  12. D

I have Kingdom Hearts fan art, and I want to make a Kingdom Hearts Fan art thread...

but I don't know where to put it. It's just a general 'Kingdom Hearts Fan Art' thread, not KH2, Chain of Memories, so... I was thinking just under under General Videogames, and Square Enix. Is that okay? Just making sure. Also, is there a way I can make it Stickied?
  13. D

Tips to Beat Sephirtoh?

Here's a list of the major things you'll need (and how to get them): - The Ultima Weapon [Synthesis] - Level 99 - Curaga [Should automatically get it, I think] - Glide Lv. 3 [Level your Final Form all the way] - Quick Run Lv. 3 [Level your Wisdom Form all the way] - Air Dodge...
  14. D

What do I need to do to get 100% in Kingdom Hearts 2?

So far, I'm on level 99, beat Sephiroth, have all the Keyblades, beat all the worlds, and have Save the King+ ans Save the Queen+. What else do I need? Edit: Oh, and I leveled up all my forms completely.
Back