• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dreadlife-antikh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Background info on Demyx?

yo ORICHI YASHIRO...BE QUIET BEFORE UR ASS GETS SHOVED OUT:mad:
  2. D

Hey Squall Leonheart Looser...who The Hell Are U? And Who Brought Ur Fat Mouth Into The Issue...go Home U Reject Before I Make U To..
  3. D

Hey Squall Leonheart Looser...who The Hell Are U? And Who Brought Ur Fat Mouth Into The Issue...go Home U Reject Before I Make U To..
  4. D

IGN Article

Yo Einon San Quit Lieing..u Are Getting Annoying So Bug Off
  5. D

Kazeki (BHK???)

horochi hashiro...I THINK U ARE THE ONE WHO SHOULD SHUT THE HELL UP..WHO DO U THINK U CAN TALK SHIT TO..U LITTLE BRAT..GO BACK HOME MORON:mad:
  6. D

is it bhk

that can nevr be enigmatic man(hes not that short) what a dumb theory and it cant be riku since hes taller than sora...so the only likely person is bhk..besides they both walk alike and they are the same height
  7. D

Kl..put A Sock In It U Dimmwit And Stop Giving False Info
  8. D

Stop Lieing Kl...what Makes U Think That U Know What The Info Talks About Since U Cant Even Read Japanese
  9. D

Kazeki (BHK???)

Where The Hell Did This Info Come From...no Source,no Pic,no Website..no Nothing..besides How The Hell Will Demyx Be The Dad Of Bhk And Zexion(of All Guys)be Connected To Ansem?...bullshit!!!
  10. D

Kazeki (BHK???)

This Dumb Topic Shall Never Continue..because It Is False Info U Crackaddict
  11. D

IGN Article

GO HOME U REJECT...no one cares about ur stupid riku nor THAT SHITTY INFO THAT U ALL BELIEVE IN...KAZEKI MYASS
  12. D

IGN Article

Yo Hoe..go Back Home
  13. D

Kazeki (BHK???)

Yo Hoe...bug Off ..dont U Have A Life(maybe U Dont) Besides Coming Here 24/7...u Are Funking My Space
  14. D

IGN Article

U Ignorant Fool... Dont Play Urself Rikuismine...b4 I Shut That Hole In Ur Face For Good!!
  15. D

Kazeki (BHK???)

SOME PEOPLE JUST LOVE WAISTING THEIR PATHETIC LIVES ON BS cough..rikuismine cough...
Back