• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dreq the Dreck

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KHUX ► SPOILER: Is Lust vanquished?

Luxu does indeed harbor one of the ancient darknesses. He asked the darkness who escaped the data world with Maleficent where the other 5 were because only 6 out of 13 remained after the keyblade war. These things can't die or disappear, so all 7 of them must have found hosts. MoM, the 5...
  2. D

New Nomura Gameinformer interview. Discusses Disney Worlds, Quadratum, and Final Fantasy in KH4.

Honestly, the Restoration Committee deserve to lead Radiant Garden more than Ansem and his apprentices do. What have they done to restore the world that they willingly helped ruin? Nothing. What have they done to establish rapport with the people? Nothing. What reason do the people have to trust...
  3. D

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

Same. Turns out that "ancient times" weren't ancient at all and Luxu shouldn't have needed more than 10-ish vessels.
  4. D

Nomura discusses Kingdom Hearts 4, Missing-Link, and Dark Road in extended Famitsu interview

I'm apathetic towards Yozora and his merry crew. That's unlikely to change in the near future.
  5. D

News ► KH 20th anniversary event Q&A masterpost

Oh yeah, that Japan-only popularity poll. That rubbed me the wrong way. The elephant in the room: Japan-only. The most jarring thing: (to my knowledge) it was an unranked poll. It was a simple "vote for your #1 favorite male and female character". That's really reductive and limiting. This...
  6. D

For all we know, the old guy could be Old Sigurd. 😅
  7. D

Like, confirmed? That was quick.
  8. D

I'm guessing that the narrator will be present in both games. And since time travel is a thing and Nomura introduces alternative methods of time travel that break pre-established rules of time travel.... 🤬🤬😫😫😫 Anyway, the game begins while Brain is still young, thus none of the keyblade...
  9. D

When the world needed you most, you were there 🥲
  10. D

We both agree that Roxas, Xion, and also Namine belong in the ground (just like how AtW and his apprentices belong in prison). Sure Roxas is my oshi and I care far more about RAX and occasionally Namine than any other group of characters, but I'm no fool. Of course the quality of the narrative...
  11. D

Honestly, same. The possibility of them being the same character was always there... and I always dreaded it because I liked Roxas far more than Ventus. But after giving it more thought, I found a new, much better reason to dread it: role strain. By that, I mean mixing Roxas' and Ventus'...
  12. D

New Genres for Kingdom Hearts to Tackle

EDIT: ala Twisted Wonderland.
  13. D

New Genres for Kingdom Hearts to Tackle

A Kingdom Hearts visual novel, with humanoid Disney characters also Twisted Wonderland. Namine discovers otoge, writes and storyboards her own fanfiction, and hires Cid to make it into a game. The premise writes itself, and it's (seemingly) in-character.
  14. D

Thoughts on this possible leak for the 20th anniversary?

Oh thank God I don't give a shit about Yozora. Putting his story in a mobile game wouldn't affect me in any way. 🤣
  15. D

How did Radiant Garden have its own version of the Ark?

The real reason they used projections based on the future is.... cuz marketing. This takes place in the ancient past. Most of the popular characters weren't even born yet. The casual audience will never buy a KH title that doesn't feature pre-established Disney characters. So, how can this KH...
Back