• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DriveMaster18

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Did you see it?

I was on IGN.com and i saw a thing that said Tesuya Nomura first Final Fantasy Games so i clicked on it and one of the characters looks like sora in final form without the silver clothes but had what looked like a bunch of cool looking keyblades please tell me somebody saw it.
  2. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** Has anyone got the translations for the ending? Becasue in the beginning of the video there was some sort of language probably Japanese does anyone have these translations maybe they will give us some clues if we knew what they meant. Or...
  3. D

Can't find it!

The items drop list that was posted and the thunder gem or shard was supposed to be in Halloween Town and Mulan but i have had no luck, please help!
  4. D

Crap!

Does anyone know if you have to do all those gummi ship quests or those journeys on the ship to get the secret ending?
  5. D

FAQ : Enemy Locations and Item Drops

I keep going to Mulan to get the thunder shards and gems but i never seem to get one please help.
  6. D

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** What do you think the the ending translation means "Everything is Born because of Slumber"?
  7. D

Help!

Where do you get other Lucky Lucky?Because i only have one for Sora but not for Donald or Goofy.
  8. D

I'm Lazy!

where are all the recipes? BTW: Where is the best place to start looking for the Bulky Vendor, i already got him at Agrabah but need help on the other places, and also what other items does he carry?
  9. D

How do you get the glide ability?

How did some of you get the glide ability because it would really help when battling Sephiroth.
Back