• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Driveshaft23

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► a not-so big problem

Re: (updated) a problem that might need help from those with alot of expirience Glad to hear you're doing better. It'll get easier with time. And as far as your english, it is quite good. I'm happy to see someone with a different language learning English in USA, it's not super common these...
  2. D

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

Okay, I don't understand what the last post said.... translate please? And what if Ven's relationship has to do with Kairi? As far as we know, VAT are chasing the PoH right? They want MX and he's supposedly after them, so Terra tells them to chase the light, the light in the PoH. Kairi is...
  3. D

Ven Theory

<table class="luna-Ent"><tbody><tr><td class="dnindex">1.</td> <td>to rub or scrape out, as letters or characters written, engraved, etc.; efface.</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <table class="luna-Ent"> <tbody><tr> <td class="dnindex">2.</td> <td>to eliminate completely: She couldn't erase the...
  4. D

Ven Theory

I thought it was the most logical reasoning as well, but we've been told that in the game we'll see why Roxas looks like Ven, and I thought it would make sense if he was an unbirth, since that is the enemy in the game. I also just thought erase was an interesting word to use.
  5. D

Ven Theory

Hoping the DS comment is sarcastic since it refers to Dark Soldier. Even if he wants to be erased literally, why would he use erase? It just doesn't seem to make sense. Why wouldn't he say forget me or something? And when you said giant rubber, yeah, thought something a lil different at...
  6. D

Ven Theory

If he meant forget, why not say forget? If he meant kill, why not say destroy or something. Erase isn't something normally used, unless Aqua has the ability to manipulate memories, therefore making her qualified to erase him from her own or from anyones. How would you go about erasing someone?
  7. D

Help/Support ► a not-so big problem

Re: (updated) a problem that might need help from those with alot of expirience Hey, time for my two cents here. As hard as it will be, you need to let this guy go. Waiting for him is gonna suck even more than it hurts right now. As stated before, he's a pussy. I understand that his mom was...
  8. D

Why Kairi -can- have two Nobodies

I know. So many people hate her though, and with Roxas, Sora seems to absorb a little bit of him, which is odd. He also becomes a sap after he wakes up, that didn't make sense to me... I just wanted something related to Kairi to be KA, regardless of it's reflection on her, and Aqua already...
  9. D

I don't know, Kairi is such a baby and I was hoping she would have a counterpart that would actually be able to fight and defend herself. And Aqua looks BA enough.
  10. D

Ven Theory

I know Nobodies aren't there, but we don't know exactly what Unbirths are, and why would someone use the words "erase me" if they were a human? How could you erase a human being? It doesn't make sense. Nobodies seem to be erasable, so I was thinking Unbirths might be as well, and seeing as...
  11. D

Ven Theory

Alright, I haven't seen much about Ven, and I had a thought earlier. In one of the demos, sorry I'm not sure which one, some of the Org. members are talking about a traitor in Castle Oblivion and that they need to be "erased." I found the word erased interesting because that's what Ven uses...
  12. D

Help/Support ► Girl Troubles

Okay, let me get this straight. You've been with this girl for 3 months, right? She's cheated on you, once, as far as you know. I wanna know when she cheated, like how long ago this took place. That's for starters. Second, you're in High School, and you've been together for THREE MONTHS...
  13. D

Alright, I'm beginning to lean towards Xion being Aqua related :( I hate the idea, but it makes sense. Think about it, Roxas looks identical to Ven, and Aqua and Xion look similar. From what we've seen, Org. XIII tries VERY hard to keep Xion in Org. XIII, Axel goes after her everytime she...
  14. D

Unbirths/Unborns

I mean like if it's a temporary removal from the body. If someone flatlines but they bring them back type of thing. But that wouldn't explain why we haven't seen them yet. And I thought maybe the unbirths made Xehanort curious in the first place, and he took what he knew of the unbirths and...
  15. D

Unbirths/Unborns

What if an Unbirth is similar to a nobody, in the fact that it needs a body and heart? What if an unbirth is from someone who loses their soul for whatever reason? Long shot I know, but it would relate to heartless. Perhaps the unbirths were what intrigued Xehanort and his studies included...
Back