• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by DrkNessOfHeart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

KH2 Rating

rated E?? where did u get that from? and don't say because it has disney characers and things affiliated with disney >_> kh2 does get into dark parts
  2. D

KH2 Rating

i think it will be rate "T", nomura stated that the game has grown meaning it's darker and for a more mature audience. The battle system is not considered suitable for children even if it has no blood in it. Since the thing with grand theft auto: san adreas, the ESRB is being more strict with...
  3. D

*possible spoilers inside* problem with ORG list

uhh dude..who r u talking 2?? hmmm saix being a female..thats a good thought but idk i have doubts..
  4. D

KH2 article in EGMS

well i can't read it, but thanks.. did you read through it?
  5. D

Sora's New Outfit

no...in the beginning sora is still in his original clothes but supposedly he gets on the train to go see yensid and gets his new duds..
  6. D

Trailer Summary (NEW/RUMORED/SPOILER)

That was great, thnx xaldin
  7. D

wasn't mad hehe sry :p Im w/ drama settler on this one
  8. D

Spoilers- BHK's name

in the japanese website for kh2, it says that his name is Xigbar not Xighar like everyone else says.
  9. D

>_> read carefully ..or do you need help reading? let me help you what yoyo06 said what I said He meant that NO order members from CoM were returning, but oviously axel and diz are returning..so therefore he's wrong..get it now?
  10. D

KH2 Faitsumo Score (KHU thinks it is real)

i hope that's true.
  11. D

THAT WAS NEVER CONFIRMED! Nomura said that org members that were killed off in CoM will not return. Get your facts straight dude >_>
  12. D

Hmm........ Returning Worlds........

i say neverland has the best chance..
  13. D

Big KH2 News!!!

y isnt this closed? yes we all know its false already..no more threads like this...
  14. D

What's the big deal about KH2 anyway?

i would say .. yea ..its kinda a deep game i played a long time ago...then grab it and throw it off somewhere...and u kno wat 4rm there :cool: lol
  15. D

Names of character

yea and some kings were controlled by priests... mickey will b awesome =]
Back