• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dual

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Dual

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? A world of Gargoyles would be the best.
  2. Dual

Something in Days got my attention(possible spoiler).

It's the same way as the "We're friends right?" scene between Terra and Ven that appared on some of the trailers and the end of the Dark Meridian convrasation between Roxas and Xemnas, when Xemnas asks Roxas if he remembers his true name. Terra & Xemnas both blaced their hand on Ven & Roxas...
  3. Dual

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

I talked about two scenes, the "This world is too small" scene, and then then I talked about Terra's conversation with Riku, I never stated, or meant to imply, that both of them happened at teh begining, just the former.
  4. Dual

I didn't pay attention at the Warpped!Ven scene, I just was Wrapped!Ven. But the scene I'm saying that it's a the begining IS the "This world is too small" scene, pay attention.
  5. Dual

Really? Good, it makes the whoel game less disturbing. Either way, the silver haired man scene, not Terra's converastion with Riku, occurs before the actual game gets underway.
  6. Dual

After hearing that MX may have been from Destiny Island, and that the "This world is too small..." comment is made at the begining of the game, before MX found Baby!Ven, I have to say that the silver haired man probably is a young MX The reason why Terra saw that image in Riku may have been...
  7. Dual

TAV keyblades in KH2 Secret Ending

My guess is that was one of those things Nomura was making up as he went along. In the game they only seem to appear to break Ven's glass during the opening. But if you want to find some deeper meaning... Aqua/Kingblade - Aqua ends up in the Realm of Darkness Ven/Way to Dawn - Ven's duality...
  8. Dual

Birth by Sleep - Final Mix...?

In Last Episode Aqua fights Terranot and then Terranot + Guardian, it explain how Terranot was found uncouncious by Ansem
  9. Dual

Play as Terranot with his power of darkness, maybe how he got to Radiant Garden before his fight with Aqua
  10. Dual

There is something I woudl love the game to have, but I doubt it will happen even if they made a Final Mix Episode "Terranot" set between Terra's ending and Last Episode, I think it's obvious what the episode would be about
  11. Dual

Well, let's pretend that they will make a Final Mix for BbS, coming out 4 months before KH3 so people had plenty of time to get bored with their original version of BbS. What would be some of the things that they have to put in the game in order to make it profitable? One thing I would suggest...
  12. Dual

Don't worry, if Square Enix were to make a Final Mix, they would find a way to make it profitable... One can only hope, even as a downloadable game.
  13. Dual

What if they were to release it a year later? Or a year and a half later? I doubt that KH3 would be out before 2012
  14. Dual

I'm not saying that everyone is going to buy it, but, if deviantart has taught me something is that KH REALLY hardcore fanbase is big enough to make it profitable.
  15. Dual

It seems pointless on paper, but simply because they added this new Keyblade, and this new scene, and this new command, people will end up buying it.
Back