• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by dual_wielder

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Help/Support ► Life....

well some mothers are like that in my opinion, my mum does the same thing, tells me my fringe (bang in america) is in my face and in my eyes and i can't see, but i can and just say "well if i couldn't see, i wouldn't be able to see you would I?" Some people just like to be left alone. People...
  2. D

Dual_Wielder's Pieces

There a few things i'd like to show you :P So here it goes. My Kitten Ingus Clickie This would be a photo took of my kitten Ingus, i thought I took it well xD I'm quite proud, it took me ages for him to look like that, it was the first time he was let out to explore the house. Utada Hikaru...
  3. D

I'm Back

Okay, so I took a break from my second come-back for various reasons, although now I am back, but I won't be on as often as I was before since I'm studying for my A-Levels and would rather like A's and B's XD Anyway if anyone remember who I am, hello and for those who don't HEEEEEEEEEEEY.
  4. D

Favorite Kingdom Hearts 1 Keyblade

Personally, I liked the Lion Heart Keyblade since I like Final Fantasy VII and I liked the sound that it made when it attacked something XD The Oathkeeper was my second favourite, cause I liked the design. Oblivion was to me just one of those "powerful" weapons that you get and makes you...
  5. D

I am back!

lol XD I doubt any of you remember me but I am back anyway XD I've been gone for more than a year I think XD Last time I logged in was 2007 or 2006 xD sheeesh, I remembered I had an account so I decided to log back on XD :thumbsup: Oh well seems the site has improved and such xD I used to go...
  6. D

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

lol nearly, I need to do twilight town now and then bam I am nearly done, But first I am gonna level up and get 100% on JC's journal!
  7. D

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

I beth Zexion is a keyblade master! lol a keyblade master of darkness that is XD I bet he has Ultima Weapon, lol j/k, but could be a thought
  8. D

I am at level 27. Brave Form: 2, Valor: 1, Summon: 2. XD lol I need to train. I have used Anti-Form twice now! I got it on Cerberus Cup! lol, I need to train and them come back lol, off to level my brave, valor and summon now!
  9. D

i have used Chicken Little 1 time and genie 2 times. That's all te summons I have. I am currently trying to get 100% on Normal, when I do I will do Proud Mode and get 100% as well. =D
  10. D

XD lol well good luck, it is really good, but one thing that bugs me is that the first part goes by quickly. :\ well for me it does. maybe because I play too much XD
  11. D

I havenn't had Anti-Form or Mickey come yet. meh....who nees them lol, just to play them once!!!!............-______________-
  12. D

yup sure are! isn't that right KH-ey!? KH-ey: yup that's *hiccup* right
  13. D

where do you live? I did roxas's bit thoroughly, got everything! I just did it fast, that's all! XD anyway I am up to where you choose between Atlantica and Port Royal! lol
  14. D

lol I finished roxas's story in 1 1/2 hours XD I soo want the other forms lol XD I want to ry out anti-form as well!
  15. D

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

I LOVE THE GAME! I GOT IT YESTERDAY!!!!! I ESPECIALLY LOVE THE BIT WHERE YOU GET TO PLAY WITH ROXAS!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE THE DRIVE FORM AND LIMITS!!! Okay i'm done!
Back