• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by duchessa

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kingdom Hearts Shanghai Orchestra Concert Replaced with Hong Kong Performance

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=343142316084188&id=149758315422590 I apologize for any formatting/link problems, I am on mobile. If I'm reading this right they cancelled the Shanghai performance in favor of a Hong Kong one? I can imagine this is disppointing for those who planned on...
  2. D

Kingdom Hearts: best to worst?

You're not alone </3 CoM was my first KH game (that I owned and beat) so I of course like the Nobodies and Days too.
  3. D

Organization Members Ranked From Best to Worst (Excluding Xion)

1. Axel - I love his character development and personality in general. Ruthless assassin double wait no triple agent on behalf of a best friend he's slowly having a falling out with over around 9 years time that becomes attached to two destined to never get a chance at life kids who remind him...
  4. D

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? After somehow already seeing Inside Out twice, I have to say I would love to see it. It's wacky and inventive, and it would make such a great place to explore. It just really feels like a good fit, without spoiling anything...
  5. D

How much will time travel be featured?

I was just looking back through posts and thinking about time travel (and how it isn't exactly my favorite thing ever). Do you think it might peter out, stay the same as it was in 3D, or become an even larger issue? I'm feeling it will come and go when it's convenient for Xehanort's plans to...
  6. D

What are you expecting out of KHIII?

I think most of us are looking forward to III, but how much do we think it will live up to our expectations? I'm curious. Post your thoughts if you'd like! (I also haven't done a poll before, so my apologies if I mess it up.) Edit: I figured I'd vote too! I think it will be great for me...
  7. D

My heart just dropped a little...

I have to second this. I feel like manga + the full "movie" of cutscenes are good companions, the former for character relationships (and light-hearted moments that we lack in-game) and the latter for plot. I love Days' characters, but... Days. Remaking that would be like making an entire new game.
  8. D

Cutscenes?

Yeah that's what I was thinking, I wasn't sure if someone was able to rip them without subs or not. Thanks though!
  9. D

Cutscenes?

Sorry to be a bother, and maybe I'm just not seeing them, but is there any place to download 1.5 HD Days cutscenes that are English and/or unsubbed? Or are these not available? Again, if I'm missing something, really sorry! Edit: Whoops, of course now I find English ones. Not unsubbed, though...
  10. D

So way back when...

I thought the exact same thing! Then again, I was pretty young, but the trailer was pretty divergent from a lot of KH trailers. Haha your whole recollection was funny to read! If/when we get something for KHIII, I'm sure even the most pessimistic of us will feel some excitement. Even...
  11. D

So way back when...

With all the longing for KHIII, I figured we could reminisce instead a little. So when the KHII Final Mix secret ending (a.k.a early conceptual BBS trailer) came out, what were your initial theories as to who the heck these people were and what the heck they were doing? I remember when part of...
  12. D

The World Ends With You Solo Remix Finally Returns to the App Store

Re: The World Ends With You Solo Remix Discontinued Wow, I was just thinking about deleting TWEWY because of the huge amount of space it takes but decided against it since I need to 100% it. Now I'm really glad I didn't. Such sad news for TWEWY. :-(
  13. D

What game mechanics/features would you like to see?

As unlikely as any of your wishes may be, anywhere from as unrealistic as a theater containing every cutscene for every game to maybe more likely things like Flowmotion. Though pretty unlikely in my opinion, a way to battle old bosses, especially ones never featured on a console in the fashion...
  14. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? 2&3. Haha I don't even remember Jumba's role too well, guess it's time to replay BBS! 4. I actually would love if they incorporated it into the computer realm or whatever it is and used the story instead of minigames, but...
  15. D

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? Here are some worlds I think would find themselves at home in KH3: Atlantis: Many people have mentioned Atlantis in the pages I've gone through, and I completely agree not just because the story could work well, but...
Back