• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Dylan.is.dumb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Don't know if its been posted but I really need to get this idea down.

In the secret ending, there's the cross road like in Chain of Memories. In Chain of Memories there was light, dark, and inbetweens (twilight and dusk). I think in the secret ending, the cross roads are future, past and then inbetween (no time and present). Because the knights are comming from...
  2. D

A little bit of sad proof

You hold all four shoulder buttons down, and then select and start at the same time. It should restart and then destiny mode should be there by proud.
  3. D

Kh online: It's very possible. My thoughts

Why wouldn't it work, i got it set up to where its organized and stuff. It's a good idea i think.
  4. D

most hated boss

I hate the ice dude at Twilight Town. I can't beat him. Everytime i get real close, he uses those ice spikes and i die.
  5. D

Why? Can't there just be a fun, free form KH game? I think It's a great idea.
  6. D

. That could mean that there would be an online version of Kingdom Hearts. You get on the internet with it, and create your own keyblade, and then select one of the KH series characters. You could save your keyblade to your game even. So, after you get the keyblade made and choose your...
  7. D

which strategy guide should i get

You said red twice.
  8. D

Kh3?????

Yea, loooong time. Look how long it took to make KH2. Like 4 years or close to that.
  9. D

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

Well, thats lame. I figured that atleast some people would have complained or something, and they wouldn't have done it on the 2nd game.
  10. D

The "How far are you in KHII" thread.

I haven't read this whole thread, so I don't know if this question has been asked. But, When you beat the game, is it like Kingdom Hearts I, where you beat it and there is just an ending screen. Or, does it like take you to somewhere else.
  11. D

Hola. Im' an Oldie/newbie.

Yea, I used to be Jesus_freak on here a waaay long time ago. I got tired of the name, and made a new one. I haven't been on here in years. Before KHII came out, to much info before the game came out and I didn't want to know all the surprises. I didn't want to be tempted, so I stayed off for a...
Back