• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Edala Fort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

fake heartless

maybe it was ironed on for ansem's liking
  2. E

Kh ending

winnable at level 48 for normal and 60 for expert
  3. E

question about riku

there is more than 1 keyblade? if not there bhk will not be using 2.
  4. E

Question

what makes you so desperate to have him in your party? he is just a puppet.
  5. E

question about riku

well...............................sora just got bad luck. He needs calcium and protein though. Maybe the keyblade did not want a skinny little rut running around with it.
  6. E

Riku's weapon

actually, when ansem becomes part of that big heartless ship, he has a double soul eater (yay!) big deal, sucks anyway
  7. E

Sephiroth Summoning Circle

well....i guess that they cannot be related. I mean, take a look at their wings. Bahamut's is so colourful but sephiroth lacks 1. By the way, all the aeons have a sumoning circle except for yojimbo and magus sisters and anima. (correct me if i am wrong)
  8. E

Saving at the end?!?!?!?!?!

honestly, just seal all the keyholes and 100 acrewood. it couldnt do it. ask a friend who knows how like i did.
  9. E

3 secret keyblades!

erm..no offense but i think you are raving. the final key as you call it, is obviously nonsense as if that was true, my friend would have told me. (he used a cheat to get all the keyblades)
  10. E

Do you think Squall could take Ansem?

it actually depends on which ansem you are refering to. but honestly, squall wouldnt stand a chance.
  11. E

What You Think Of Sephiroth!!!

he is not that hard after you discover the technique.
  12. E

Whats the stupidest thing you ever did in KH?

i think it was accidentally jumping the stupid island where riku can be fought in destiny islands.
  13. E

What part of KH did you enjoy playing the most?

by the way, is there any way to get to the place where riku/ansem was sitting when you fight him in front of the key hole place?
  14. E

What part of KH did you enjoy playing the most?

well...i suppose it is hollow bastion. the best scenes in the game are there as well as monsters. you also get oblivion there(yay)
  15. E

what was the most dramatic part of kh?

lol, i was so bored that i defeated riku till the score became 100-0. (the max is 100)
Back