• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Edward_yt

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Edward_yt

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

You are right, go Sub to me on YT tinyurl.com/Edwardplayz
  2. Edward_yt

If you had to erase one character from existence entirely, who would you choose?

Im guessing why, cause its FRICKING TIME TRAVEL
  3. Edward_yt

Favorite KH soundtracks

Why da heck is it saying the browser is deprecated? Im using latest chrome. maybe its an issue with links here?
  4. Edward_yt

Favorite KH soundtracks

My favourite list is here: https://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLMsY1yQIQOcpp6dMZfod5icSIuj-9ErBf If you have a favorite list, Just reply with a playlist link
  5. Edward_yt

Updating Streaming Stuff (AKA SETTING UP NIGHTBOT REQUESTS)

Updating Streaming Stuff (AKA SETTING UP NIGHTBOT REQUESTS)
  6. Edward_yt

If you take sora out of Kingdom Hearts, I am leaving the forums and will quit playing Kingdom Hearts. but why, you say? well here is why: Sora is a main character, if he was wiped, the series would become very stupid, and sooner than later, it will be hated.
  7. Edward_yt

I need help

Also I have 2 saves, One is a Maxed out lv99 critical mode file the other is an early game roxas file which replaced the corrupted file.
  8. Edward_yt

Im sorry I dont have any, but you might have some luck looking on eBay

Im sorry I dont have any, but you might have some luck looking on eBay
  9. Edward_yt

I need help

Ok thanks for letting me know
  10. Edward_yt

I need help

Ok the entire Thread here got moved to dark seeker saga lol
  11. Edward_yt

I need help

I tried to reload it and the thing crashed I tried again, crash. so I had to reset the file.
  12. Edward_yt

I need help

I was playing KH2FM normally witht the english patch and I was playing it, I was going to the land of dragons and I got put out of bounds of Hollow bastion to Maleficents tower, I tried to move out of it and get to a savepoint to get out but I started falling and I had no master form so I went...
  13. Edward_yt

I need help

Ok thanks for helping me I started a new savefile and its overwriting my old save file the thing happened in Btw its the PS2 version of Final Mix So that might help researching the issue
Back