• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Efflictim

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Efflictim

T-PAIN CONFIRMED FOR KH4

whoa guys according to bleacher report t-pain is gonna be a guest character in kingdom hearts 4 what do u think write in the comments section below what ur fav t-pain song is mine is bartender
  2. Efflictim

still here huh

still here huh
  3. Efflictim

New Forum Software

yoooo we can say fuck again
  4. Efflictim

sup

what it do, sora/riku/kairi here. just wanted to stop by and say hello and god bless. gee what has happened since i last posted on khi i’ve been eating a lot of salad lately. it’s pretty bland but it lowers my cholesterol. i’ve been listening to a lot of old rapmen like biggie smalls...
  5. Efflictim

RIP DM

this shit depresses me ;_;
  6. Efflictim

*HOT!!!* YUNG SIZZLE x LIL SMEGMA 2015 NEW SONG EXCLUSIVE *BASED* WORLD PREMIERE *NOIDED*

KILLIN THE RAP GAME LIKE ITS NOTHIN COUNTIN DUCKETS LIKE ITS NOTHIN https://soundcloud.com/lilsmegma/haagen-dazs-feat-yung-sizzle
  7. Efflictim

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Release Date + Trailer!

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Yeah, as I said, I haven't seen Eraqus in a long time and forgot it was on his cheek, not his eye, so I was just being retarded. lel my memory of KH is all diddlyed up
  8. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! I know, but what I'm saying is, whom we assume is a younger Eraqus has a scar in that sketch, yet he was given the scar when he and Xehanort were much older, so what the hell? Unless I'm just being dumb. edit: lol actually I am being dumb. I...
  9. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! Wait, am I not remembering this correctly, or was there a flashback in BbS where we see the older Xehanort give Eraqus that scar? If I'm correct, then how can that be a young Xehanort and young Eraqus conversing? Unless Square simply fucked up. I...
  10. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! lol obviously (which I'm happy about as an Xbox One owner), but KH is predominantly known as a PlayStation title and they had the chance to reveal Kingdom Hearts III to the public for the first time last year, so I think it's likely they'll keep...
  11. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! If they do at least a decent job with the promotion, it should attract parents to purchase it for their children for Christmas since Kingdom Hearts is, first and foremost, a Disney title. That's why my mom gifted me with the first Kingdom Hearts...
  12. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! I hope this isn't it for KH3 at E3 this year. We need new footage. It's been too long. Hopefully they put this out to get 2.5 out of the way and make more space for XV and KH3 at what I assume will be the Sony conference like last year, and they...
  13. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! It's actually quite smart on their part to drop this in December, though, since most major titles come out in October/November. As a smaller title, 1.5 was overshadowed by much larger titles such as FIFA 14 and GTA V. Based off history, they should...
  14. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! I'd put my money on Wii U if it's a playable re-release since it's a Nintendo game and Square has displayed their lack of desire to re-release titles on entirely different systems with the Xbox. It's possible Nomura's actually following through...
  15. Efflictim

Re: Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Release Date + Trailer! yoooo that teaser caught me off guard i guess that means that's all their showing at e3 since they listed it as the e3 trailer? kinda disappointed we don't actually get to see new kh3 footage and just those sketches. it was cool tho
Back