• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
EightBitRed
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Through the trees the shadows creep, wind howling on a nightless sleep. Offer your tribute, the crimson bled, ferry your soul ‘cross the River of the Dead. Too evil for Paradise, Hades turns its back on thee; unchained, unbound, Darkness set free. Meet thy bondage, forged by Fate’s fist; arrow, hold the Demon evermore in the Abyss!”
    Yo, get a smaller signature pic. It's bordering on obnoxiously large, and already goes beyond the horizontal border of posts.
    Well, since the Sony was thread (probably temporarily) because of you, I'm just going to reply to one last thing you said in there.

You see, everyone in the right mind wants to put new parts in their computer, but they cannot because it costs money. And, for most people, money is very important because, without it, a person cannot live. They don't have the money to waste on making their computer better. You being oblivious to this fact makes you look like a spoiled brat, and, frankly, pisses me the bonk off.

That's my last word. I won't reply to anything you say.
    It's funny because A wonderful LIfe was one of the least popular games in the series (i feel it was also not so great) the DS version of a wonderful life isn't toooo bad. But you really need to pick up Tree of Tranquility and the old psx game "back to nature" along with Harvest moon 64. Those were the best 2 in teh series.
    ooooooo gr8 not u again ur the raiden from khp right.well im the axel545 the one whos banned and is here now!!!!!just so u know i hope we can foreget everything with the banning and be friends!!!
    C
    Hey I think I've seen you somewhere before, aren't you that admin on that #1 Kingdom hearts fansite?
    in regards to the Heroes RP, wait up plz. i'm sorry i'm late to posting but i have exams this week. i promise to try to post tomorrow since i have no exams tommorow but that's "to try" not "will do". sorry again. ><;;;;

Also you never answered my last question. >.>
    I have a question regarding your ability suppression. does it work in the same fashion as the Haitian's? working better on some abilities than others and having to concentrate on the individual? if so does that concentration require focus to each individual power? how far does it go?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back