• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EighteenEighty

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

The idea of them having a monstrous second form as their Beast Mode is actually a cool idea. Considering they will be corrupted by the 7 Darknesses inside them
  2. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

Then how can you explain the 7 black pieces in the KH3 Epilogue?
  3. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

I also hope for Sora and MoM interaction before their final battle. Imagine MoM talking mumbo jumbo stuff to confuse the hell or make fun out of Sora.
  4. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

If Luxu ends up as the final boss in KHIV I hope we will face his OG Form and ends up discarding Braig/Xigbar's body. That's why I said Luxu/Xigbar boss fight will have two ways on how it might happen.
  5. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

How do you think we might face the Foretellers in KHIV as bosses? Maybe an improved version of how their boss fights in Chi work? I can also imagine their Keyblades can transform into different weapons like Formchange. For example: 1. Ira Type of Fighter: Warrior/Paladin -When the Player...
  6. EighteenEighty

What plan does M.O.M. have for Sora?

Spoilers Alert from KHUX Finale: It was revealed that the Master has its own origin story. When the Master of Masters was a boy, the Keyblade War, a conflict between light and darkness began. This conflict continued for an unknown period of time, in which the Master saw many of his loved ones...
  7. EighteenEighty

Foreteller Boss Fights

How do you think we might face the Foretellers in KHIV as bosses? Maybe an improved version of how their boss fights in Chi work? I can also imagine their Keyblades can transform into different weapons like Formchange. For example: 1. Ira Type of Fighter: Warrior/Paladin -When the Player faces...
  8. EighteenEighty

My Theory about the 13 Willful Darknesses.

TBH though, I made this theory because there might be another war between light and darkness in the next saga but Sora and his friends are no longer going to be a part of it. Sora wants to rest since he is growing older and getting mature, I can imagine Sora will say some quotes like: "Why do...
  9. EighteenEighty

I still think the idea of the 13 Darknesses becoming their own separate entities could still happen one day though. Think about it, you said Sora is going to have many allies in the future but it wouldn't make sense if the Foretellers are the only antagonists that we will face in the next saga...
  10. EighteenEighty

Do you guys think 13 Darknesses would become their own separate entities similar to Vanitas? I mean think about it. In KHUX, Darkness did not require a physical form to exist separate from a heart as we are introduced to an abstract figure responsible for Strelitzia's murder that declares...
  11. EighteenEighty

Master of Masters' Fighting Style

Actually, he revealed that he participated in the Keyblade War he was younger in KHUX So I don't understand what you mean that he does not fight.
  12. EighteenEighty

Master of Masters' Fighting Style

TBH we have never seen him in action yet. For all we know, he has the ability to create man-made Keyblades in the palm of his hand like the No Name and has the ability of foresight which means he can see the future events and put them into his BoP, but imagine if he has the ability similar to...
  13. EighteenEighty

Why do people ship Roxas with Xion

Guys I just want to ask a question why do people ship Roxas with Xion. Please no comments like: "People who ship them are stupid because both of them are part-Sora." "You can't ship two characters that are the same person it's disgusting." I understand any hate from the ship, but I just need...
  14. EighteenEighty

How do you guys think Kingdom Hearts will include Disney TVA as worlds in the future of the series?

TBH I actually have doubts on how are they going to handle P&F as a world in KH considering the show doesn't have much of a plot. Kim Possible could work.