• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eikre

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Hardline [Band]

So, Hardline's new album "Leaving the End Open" And it sounds pretty awesome. But then again, so has almost every other song this band has done. Discuss.
  2. E

Ruins of Serathlia IC

OOC-thread and sign ups. Eikre was still at home, packing and making sure that he had everything. There was no way he was going to come back if he didn't have to. Most of it was just essentials. A roll of cloth to sleep on, a few day's worth of food and water, reagents for the spells that...
  3. E

The Ruins of Serathlia (OOC + Sign-Ups)

[Insert Fanciful picture here] Pre-Fall Storyline: What does it mean to stand the test of time anyways? Does it mean you survived? Did you leave an imprint on the book of history? Are you remembered in the hearts of others? Regardless of the answer, the fact still remains that Serathlia...
  4. E

Zoids RP?

Out of curiosity, does anyone think it's possible? And yes, the plotline will probably go along the lines of "New Century Zero", in which it's basically a bunch of scheduled fights in some grand tourney. But who doesn't like massive robots fighting?
  5. E

Why counting means nothing to me anymore.

Say x = y. We can say that x - y = 0 We can also say that 2x - 2y = x - y = 0 Divide by x-y and we end up with the following: 2 = 1 = 0 If you don't get how I explained it, Let me break it down for you. [Say x = y] X and Y are variables. They can be ANY number, so long as the two are...
  6. E

Help/Support ► Two girls

In case you couldn't have figured it out yet, go for the one you like. Unless she's all bod and no brains. In which case, go for the one who likes you, whether you like her or not.
  7. E

Colour-Coded [Post-Apocalyptic][INCOMPLETE]

Y'Know, all those post-apocalyptic novels, movies, and games aren't that far from the truth. Everything decays, right down to the stone and steel of the buildings. Though if you ever wanted free reign of a town or city, this is the time to do it. No one's around to tell you can't do this, or...
  8. E

guize, i need halp...

wats a sasuke n wats a naruto my bro kkeepz tlking bout sum annie may like dis n i wanna no wats a sasuke
  9. E

You know what ticked me off in kingdom hearts 2?

If the PS2 COULD handle it though, that might acutally have been a challenging fight. Multiple Behemoths though don't sound like TOO much of a challenge, though >.>
  10. E

What do I want for my Birthday?

My girlfriend, loveable gal that she is, asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Two things crossed my mind: A) Her to pop out of my cake in a Playboy bunny suit. B) In all seriousness, I HAVE NO FREAKING CLUE. Only telling her option B, because the former would get me smacked, she proceeds...
  11. E

The Ruins of Serathlia

The Ruins of Serathlia [Preloader Entertainment] The OOC and Sign-up thread...for when you lose it. What does it mean to stand the test of time anyways? Does it mean you survived? Did you leave an imprint on the book of history? Are you remembered in the hearts of others? Regardless of...
  12. E

The Ruins of Serathlia [OOC/Sign-ups...duh?]

What does it mean to stand the test of time anyways? Does it mean you survived? Did you leave an imprint on the book of history? Are you remembered in the hearts of others? Regardless of the answer, the fact still remains that Serathlia, once a powerful city-state, failed in its test...
  13. E

Fanfiction ► What's a beta?

I assume you mean a beta tester for stories. In which case, sign me up!
  14. E

Fanfiction ► Kai and Geddy: Freelance Police!!

Bump for second(first?) chapter to be added has been added, concluding our first adventure with these two. And Yes, there was a blatant Half-Life reference, as Well as the blatant Sam and Max references. (Shall I tick them off?)
  15. E

Fanfiction ► Kai and Geddy: Freelance Police!!

Besides what's blatantly said? Srsly. Either that, or go google/youtube search Freelance Police.
Back