• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EmaKey

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Finally first time finishing Kingdom Hearts!! Whats with the cutscene at the end???

Hi and welcome to the forum ;). I'll be honest, When i was little i did Not know the existence of KH CHain of Memories so i started playing KH 2. Pretty simple and clear but i could Not understand how Sora arrived from the country path seen in KH ( at the very end ) to a sort of sleeping white...
  2. E

Ansem apprentices

Hi!! So we know that the AtW are Resurrected , are they still able to fight and to summon their weapons as well? Id like to see them as allies. What do u think ?
  3. E

Terra final cutscene freezing

Re: (potential spoillers!!!) Terra final cutscene freezing Yeah there are few bugs in KH2. Sometimes When i opened chests, i had lags and a very little freeze .
  4. E

Data Vexen

Hi all. I have a problem with Data Vexen. I just can't beat this guy. In using this strategy: keyblade : flame bond Donald : save the queen goofy : save the king basically i start by attacking him and using reflexga to counter the initial ice shurikens, When i see that the shield has low hp i...
  5. E

Data and sephiroth

Lol ur right sephiroth was Not so difficoult. The "they" is more referred to the data. Larxene and Vexen continue to kick my ass i don't understand how to real with anti-Sora ( Donald and Goofy kill it easily at early data but After 4 is a mess ) and larxene just spamms Thundara so much and...
  6. E

Vexen vs riku

To me Vexen is just too underrated. He is strong and te data battle in KH 2 is really really hard and challenging. I think that Riku was Not obviously a this best since he still feared the darkness so he was holding back, but Vexen as well since he just wanted to gather datas. Moreover i think...
  7. E

Vexen vs riku

Hi all. As we know , in KH COM , vexen fights Riku in order to obtain datas to create the replica. However , a thing really surprised me. Riku is pretty strong but , in the clip After the actual fight, it seems like Vexen is holding is own against Riku...even winning maybe! Now i wonder, how is...
  8. E

Data and sephiroth

Thank u for the precious suggestions!
  9. E

Data and sephiroth

The fact is that i really need second chance. Whats the lvl i learn it? Yeah i managed ti beat all the nobodies but i honestly struggled. In proud mode .
  10. E

Data and sephiroth

Hi guys! What is the suggested level to fight sephiroth and the data. Im lvl 79 but they continue to kick my ass every single time. What should i do?
  11. E

Drives training

Thank you all. You saved me from a bad stall point. If u want to know, im leveling up them because of the cavern of remembrace, right no i have : high jump lvl2 , glide lvl 2 , the dash lvl 2 and air dodge lvl 3. Im struggling cause i did never use any drive during the game so in starring right...
  12. E

Drives training

Ho guys. Im struggling with leveling up my drives. Can u give me some suggestions world where i can train theme with more ease ( expecially Wisdom and the yellow one )?
  13. E

Could TAV have won against the Organization XIII?

Terra, Ventus and Aqua are stronger than Riku and Sora in Kh2 so yeah they should have no prob facing the Org13. Moreover Nomura said that the Trio is stronger than Sora and Riku. The only reason Why Sora seems so strong is Why all the op and flashy moves that can be seen in KH2. Moreover Sora...
  14. E

Aqua and Castle Oblivion

Hi guys! So we all know that Aqua is the only one that can solve the castle's enigma. I have a few questions However. Does she see the Land of Departure as CO or as LOD itself? Moreover, since the organizarion already checked all the "visible" rooms, its highly probable that ven's chamber is...
  15. E

13 floor

Very thanks! I hope i can do it Now!
Back