• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Emo-Tional

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Emo-Tional

Ever caught your parents { or anyone } making love?

Haha. Silly question, but I am wonder if any of you guys had to go through something like that? Gosh, how awkward, no? Haha, wonder what the parents would do. I came to the conclusion that having children ruin's ones sex life... edit: ok, I changed the title, to if you had caught anyone...
  2. Emo-Tional

SAT

How do you pass the damn thing with a high score??? Did anyone here get a high score? Anything that'll help to get your score higher? I haven't taken it yet, but I have to. Anything would be helpful. XD Colleges would still accept you if your SAT score is low/mid-range or if you have a 3.5...
  3. Emo-Tional

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread Oh, lol. i was like WHOA how'd that happen. I bought the game but I returned it in the next two days without opening it. But my friend got it for me yesterday, so I'll get it tomorrow :]
  4. Emo-Tional

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: Official Re:CoM in North America Thread oh my, look at the vote count...over 1 million....damn.
  5. Emo-Tional

Fanfiction ► Breaking & Entering

Rated T (for language) Characters: Riku and Sora Disclaimer: I own everything you own. :p Genre: Parody crap. B n E: Breaking and Entering "Hey, check it out bro, we're going out on a...an adventure tonight," I said gleefully into the phone as he waited impatiently for Sora to answer...
  6. Emo-Tional

Appearances

What do you think Sora and Riku will look like? And Kairi I guess...not like anyone cares. If they all get a year older, I hope they don't change too much. Like (well, to me) Sora looked too different in KH2. It's like they stripped his innoncence away. I was happy with what Riku looks like at...
  7. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Why don't you suck it. Aqua13: Yeah, I kinda lack confidence T_T sorta.
  8. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Lmao. I'll pass. That works for you?
  9. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

^Talk to him about him when I know nothing too much about him. ? lol --- I think some of you are misinterpreting me. I said I wanted to be really good friends. Nothing really beyond that. Why? Well, I think that friendships last longer than a romantic relationship. I mean, that's just in...
  10. Emo-Tional

Fanfiction ► Cappuccino Kiss

Damn. so well written. :] I loved this oneshot. <33
  11. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Lol, the classic pencil drop :] I might try that. as for the low cut shirt, I'll pass. ;p
  12. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Wow so helpful bitches.
  13. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Isn't talking about school boring??? I don't think he's really into that. This is so harddd X_X
  14. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► T_T

Ok, so I might sound like a crazy little girl with a crush....but whatever. Well, anyhow, there's this guy i like and I want to be his friend, but I don't know how. And today, to my greatest surprise, we got assigned seats and the teacher put us together. *cries with joy after so many...
  15. Emo-Tional

Help/Support ► What Should I Do?

she sounds like a slut...sorry.
Back