• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by emojunkie1612

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Confirmation..(Very minor spoiler)

hey, so usually with games like ff and KH i get so far and then get completely stuck due to being underlevelled (is that even a word?) so i was wondering if you guys could help me... im in the Tron world and ive just got Ansems password... im on about level 24-7 i cant remember exactly... is...
  2. E

Ahhh

:D For importers... i just got KH2.. im from the UK and my ps2 is PAL the game wouldnt work on my portable tv so i took it downstairs to my normal TV. THE GAME WOPRKS PERFECTLY.. NO BACKING UP OR CONVERTING NEEDED. MY TV IS ABOUT 3 YEARS OLD. im using swap magic.. Just thought id tell you...
  3. E

Importers..

importing isnt illegal is it !?! :o and PS.. having it imported was as simple as buying something online from the UK.. just a longer wait :D
  4. E

Importers..

:eek: they didnt ship mine till today. OUTRAGE
  5. E

Importers..

If you imported frmo playasia your order has most likely been shipped :DD mine has :p
  6. E

Our Gamestop

woow it soudns like the US game stores get way more excited about games than they do here in the UK:(
  7. E

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Re: still waiting Buy that^ Get KH2 imported. stop complaining.
  8. E

How far are you?

^^ why havnt u opened it ?
  9. E

The official 'Complain about how you're not getting it on the 28th' thread

Im having mine imported to the UK.. should have it early April. im excited :D:D
  10. E

if kh2 will come out next year what will you do?

loool someones been wating a bit tooo long for KH2 ;)
  11. E

question about preorder

www.play-asia.com i payed about 2 pounds for postage :D
  12. E

if kh2 will come out next year what will you do?

whoaaa i didnt realise it was tomorrow for you americans.. mine will arrive at the beginning of April.
  13. E

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

^^ yeh but alot of modern tvs are able to use it.
  14. E

Europeans.. No Need To Convert Kh2

Hey guys.. i was and im sure some others were about confused about having to convert their KH2 import back up to PAL from NTSC I went to a swap magic forum to get some advice and this is what i asked and what the moderator told me.. i hope this sorts out some of your problems. Question ...
  15. E

Who do you like more Sora or Roxas?

im gonna say Sora because, having not played the game, i know nothing whatsoever about Roxas :D
Back