• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Emorhcohce

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

KH2 Shirt at Hot Topic

The nobody emblem would be more discreet (and better)
  2. E

Your Organization Name

Bored... so I was just wondering what everyone's Organization name would be (just in case you have an unfortunate run-in with a heartless :0), and what nickname you would choose (Xigbar was the Freeshooter) Example: Name: Cobjax Nickname: The (i dunno yet) Btw, hope this doesn't happen to any...
  3. E

Xehanort

I wouldn't be surprised if Xehanort was just a person, who started out as a normal scientist and had no connection to BBS, the video, or any of the characters in it - but I guess we'll see
  4. E

Taking BBS to the TV

There would be huge black bars on the top and bottom because the PSP uses a very wide screen
  5. E

Who Do You Want to Voice T and A?

Re: Who Do YOu Want to Voice T and A? Hate the idea, but Disney/the American SE will probably end up using High School Musical actors. Or Miley, or some other Disney channel actors.
  6. E

Maleficent and pete.

I really don't want Maleficent to come back. She was a tool right from the beginning. Plus, she was a villain without any real personality or believable motives.
  7. E

The order of power in Organization XIII?

I would say Marluxia third, but after that, ranks aren't really defined, except by seats i guess.
  8. E

Isn't it ironic.

Ok, as I gathered, a heartless is a heart consumed by darkness, like encased in it; the heart is there, but it is dormant or something, and has no control over the being, which is why it seems to act without a heart. Then the living body comes up as a nobody that can think and act on human...
  9. E

Perfect file status.

The main idea of this is to just have an official challenge for the best possible KH playthrough. I guess we would have to come to a consensus and get people to "sign it off," or something... The final thread could be made a sticky...:23:
  10. E

Perfect file status.

Actually, I just made a thread a few days ago about this exact same "perfect file" criteria called the Ultimate Playthrough. I'm surprised you missed it. You pretty much got all the same things listed there as I have... We should collaborate; I think we both were trying to make an "official"...
  11. E

The Ultimate Playthrough

Hi, I'm on my second playthrough of KH1, and I am trying to make this the one where I do "everything." There is a lot to do in Kingdom hearts besides just beating it, such as tournaments and all sorts of side quests. I was thinking of the criteria of the "Ultimate Playthrough," one where you...
Back