• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Empress Mitsuru

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Empress Mitsuru

Has Frozen actually been confirmed?

A lot of threads talk about Frozen being a world as if it's been officially confirmed, but from what I gather there's nothing official yet.
  2. Empress Mitsuru

Emblem Heartless

What about millions? When you consider all the Emblem heartless Sora's fought over the course of the series so far, it's hard to imagine all of them were manufactured artificially.
  3. Empress Mitsuru

Worlds of Kingdom Hearts | Star Wars is here, bby! Other live action films?

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Same here, that would work especially well if Frollo's a vessel.
  4. Empress Mitsuru

If you had to suffer one of the BBS's Fates.

Aqua's is probably the best out of a bad bunch.
  5. Empress Mitsuru

Emblem Heartless

According to the Secret Ansem reports the Emblem Heartless are created using a machine, but there are far too many for all of them to be Xehanort's test subjects. My theory is hearts consumed by Emblem Heartless become Emblem Heartless themselves.
  6. Empress Mitsuru

Least Favorite Drive Form?

Limit Form's an absolute nightmare.
  7. Empress Mitsuru

Could Wreck-It Ralph still be a world?

A lot of people seem to think Wreck-It Ralph's been ruled out as a possible world because of the title character being confirmed as a summon, but don't forget Genie was a summon in both the first game and KH2.
  8. Empress Mitsuru

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation Not to mention they were both originally voiced by Leonard Nimoy. Maybe whoever does MX's voice in KH3 could also voice the king.
  9. Empress Mitsuru

THEORY: The clash of light and darkness will take place at the halfway point of the story

Master Xehanort's planning a huge fight between The 13 Seekers of Darkness and the 7 Guardians of Light to summon the X-blade, but if the whole Organization are still around by the end of the game the last level would be one huge boss rush (at least 13, to say nothing of whatever alternate forms...
  10. Empress Mitsuru

What if Vanitas isn't one of the 13 Darknesses

Most people think Vanitas is a member of the Organization, and him wearing a black coat supports this, but what if this is just to mislead us? Ansem the Wise wears a black coat but there's nothing to suggest he's a vessel.
  11. Empress Mitsuru

Who do you want to see as the boss in Corona?

I've seen a few debates on this topic. I'm rooting for Marluxia.
  12. Empress Mitsuru

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - What worlds do you want to see in KH3? I couldn't imagine Prince John being an end of level boss, if Robin Hood ever appears the boss would probably be a Heartless. As for top 3 worlds, Wreck-It Ralph (with the Arcade being part of Twilight Town) The Pridelands...
  13. Empress Mitsuru

Re: Worlds of Kingdom Hearts - Top 3 Worlds You Want w/explanation I'd like to see Wreck-it Ralph (Maybe the arcade could be part of twilight Town or Radiant Garden), Atlantis (With Fang from FF13 as the guest party member) and a new world for FF characters.
  14. Empress Mitsuru

What's Ienzo up to now?

In 3D he's seen giving Lea orders, could that mean he's become the new ruler of Radiant Garden, or at least a high-up in the restoration comity?
  15. Empress Mitsuru

Should Frollo appear again?

I thought he was totally wasted in 3d so I really hope he appears again at some point, maybe as a member of the 13 darknesses.
Back