• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EnchantedDominion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. EnchantedDominion

Why do you think people rage quit in online games so much?

My first was Bloodborne. I bought it when it came out. I played it for like 2 hours and never got to the first boss or down the first street. I put it away for like a year. Tried it again then sold it. Ended up buying it again a few years later. Rage quit for the same reasons and sold it. Then I...
  2. EnchantedDominion

Film ► Media that traumatised you as a kid

Reading these comments I had a MUCH different childhood. I can remember being afraid of scenes from the 1992 Dracula and Dead Alive. If we wanna get real, the stuff that probably freaked me out the most at the time was walking downstairs and seeing what dad had on the TV in the middle of the...
  3. EnchantedDominion

Why do you think people rage quit in online games so much?

Dark Souls will teach you all about rage quitting lol
  4. EnchantedDominion

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

I hear you. Hela was pretty dull. I do love me some Blanchett, though. She was honestly more badass as Galadriel and Elizabeth I. lol
  5. EnchantedDominion

Film ► Your Favorite Disney Characters

Disney: Pinocchio SW: Darth Sidious Pixar: Slinky Marvel: Thor
  6. EnchantedDominion

Politics What Do You Think About President Biden So Far?

Undergrad is about $20k a year at a good school. The first 2 years of college are a hell of a lot cheaper if you go to junior college, which is the route everyone should take. No need to do those first 2 years in a 4 year. Total waste of money. The $50k would pay for your whole BA. There are...
  7. EnchantedDominion

TV ► [RUMORS] Harry Potter Live-Action TV-series in Early Development

This is a game being created by a team of many different people with many different opinions, not a single person. If he were funding some genocide project, it would be a different matter, but having some political opinions I might not like doesn't warrant me not getting a game. Absolutely...
  8. EnchantedDominion

Film ► How To Begin Star Wars?

I just rewatched episode 1 and I don't find it overwhelming or hard to follow at all. They focus on a simple plot of a trade takeover and a battle that follows it. You slowly get introduced to the Sith and the overlying story.
  9. EnchantedDominion

General ► What is your country and what are the pros and cons of living there

I could write you a novel about the US especially after the last few years. There is no way I could keep it as short as you have. Haha. Sounds lovely, though. I do often think of moving to Luxembourg.
  10. EnchantedDominion

Mickey's my favorite of the toon gang too :D

Mickey's my favorite of the toon gang too :D
  11. EnchantedDominion

TV ► [RUMORS] Harry Potter Live-Action TV-series in Early Development

Well that's one way to take someone's topic and steer it somewhere else for 4 pages lol. @Lulcy When you say Harry Potter live action series, do you mean a remake of the films in TV form or something new based on the universe? I am tired of hearing about Harry himself. I find the universe much...
  12. EnchantedDominion

Film ► How To Begin Star Wars?

I'm prob the only one who prefers to watch them in chronological order instead of the order in which they were released. I always start with episode 1. lol I can't believe you've never seen Star Wars before. o: I'm gonna rewatch those soon. I feel like watching those, LOTR and Jurassic Park.
  13. EnchantedDominion

Film ► Cruella: May 2021

I'm not sure how I feel about it. Why does she have magic powers? Like when she makes her dress flare up. What? xD It's an interesting concept. I love Glenn Close as Cruella so I'm glad they're not doing a remake with her as an older adult.
Back