• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Engulfed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

BBS Error Confirmation

True, however what ever the story in Aurora's World is will be related to the movie...not the original booka... Though I sure wouldn't mind if they DID incorporate the original Grimm's Fairytale plots! God, you have no idea how much I'd like to see Drizella cut her toe off >: D. I wish in...
  2. E

BBS Error Confirmation

Hmmm...try and break this down - Aurora: Appears asleep in the BBS trailer. She easily could have been the first to go, and I would most definitely think that she is. I'm totally digging the "Ageless Sleep" spell! However, it's almost weird to think of someone being totally asleep for 10...
  3. E

Ripping audio from a website?

I had absolutely no idea where else to put this ;^_^; Anyway - i was just wondering if anyone knew how to download the background music of a website...particularly, this one - KINGDOM HEARTS 358/2 Days | SQUARE ENIX I love the song to bits and I'd totally appreciate it if someone knew of a...
  4. E

Specific Questions about Sephiroth

=D yessir I did save on a different slot... Since I really have absolutly no reason and no business playin KH2 further i suppose I'll stick with this extra file I made and continue raisin stats and givin luv to da moogles. Gotta love Them Moogles
  5. E

Love for the new Namine?

Alright, so I know in the past we've been screwed over with new voices for KH characters (Diz, Arieth, and Xehanort's Heartless come to mind pretty darn quick), but I've been playing RE:COM for quite a while, and I must say that Namine's new voice actress is awesome! She really seems to put her...
  6. E

i'm dissapointed in myself - I killed the dude, but I relied 101% on Elixers and Trinity Attacks.... Twas so, so cheap =facepalm= There goes my ambitious endeavor. Thanks to the people who replied!
  7. E

The "Key" to Ven's Identity.

God, i hope not. Poor Sora in KH1 - there aint enough room inside him for all those hearts! his, kairis, now Ven's? Perhaps Ven and Terra had planned on choosing Sora and Riku as their apprentices? And something awful happened to the two before they were able to train Sora and Riku and due...
  8. E

Who's the real Xehanort?

This is totally coming in from left field (I haven't read most of the other posts besides the OP...sorry ;;^_^;;) I like the idea of maybe Master Xehanort longing for eternal life and using Kingdom Hearts in order to accomplish this. And the Losing his memory due to the occurrence totally...
  9. E

Dudes, thanks for the tips, that is totally awesome. However, regarding the ol' "use Oblivion" - wouldn't it make more sense to use Lionheart or Decisive Pumpkin instead? Oblivion's key ability dealio is Drive Boost - which, since I can't go into any super awesome forms while battling the...
  10. E

The best keyblades you can put to drive forms

Ooh, fun! Normal: What I LOVE is either Sweet Memories or Gull Wings. OK go to TWTNW and critical health level up with GW and the Experience Boost ability...and...wow. I got from level 90 to 99 in about ten to twenty minutes. It was just that crazygood. Valor: Lionhart + Decisive Pumpkin...
  11. E

OK so I'm on Proud Mode, right? And I'm at level 99 and though I'm unsure exactly - i do believe my stats are as follows - Strength: 81 Magic: 70 Defense: 75 Hella good, right? yaay! Anyway, I wanna beat Sephiroth. But I don't wanna just kill him. I want to rape him o_o. Meaning I don't...
  12. E

End of the World or World that Never Was?

Which of these two "Final Dungeons" did you enjoy the most? I personally liked KH's EotW more. It was so dark and mysterious and mystical and scary and the design of "Bald Mountain" was AMAZING to look at. Plus, Chernabog, dawg, Chernabog. And when you went back to Destiny Islands! God...
  13. E

Xigbar/Braig

Sort of off topic, but I REALLY like the name Ienzo...lol. I think the weirdest one, though, is that Axal is either Ale or Lea. But I guess "Lea" is pronounced "Lee". Swxpert, I don't understand, all she needs is a mirror to know how to draw a picture of herself =P What's weird about...
  14. E

Xigbar/Braig

Well, it's either that, or that she was toying with Sora's memory's anyway, and most of what she drew were from Sora's perspective, so she might have just been drawing what she saw in Sora's heart. STILL, though. I think Namine hadn't forgotten; and she certainly didn't by the time she met Roxas.
  15. E

Xigbar/Braig

If namine had forgotten...then how did she draw all those dozens of pictures of Sora's past? She got them all decked on on her walls in her not so cozy little room of hers in Diz's mansion... Either that, or she just remembers via instinct...
Back