• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Epilogue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Epilogue

LOL i missed this message by a few months... we're never on the same page for timing are we?

LOL i missed this message by a few months... we're never on the same page for timing are we?
  2. Epilogue

hi you! how are you!? i'm doing well :D

hi you! how are you!? i'm doing well :D
  3. Epilogue

o/

o/
  4. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Undying Devotion [oneshot]

Undying Devotion By: Shiro-chan Disclaimer: I don't own the KH series. Pairing: SoraxKairi Genre: Angst, Romance, Tragedy Setting: Takes place six years after KH2 at Destiny Islands. Rating: K+ Summary: It has been six years since Sora and co, have finished the fight. It had been six years...
  5. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

I guess I can resist choking you...><; /huggles ;-; I'll miss you when your gone, heck! I miss ya right now. xD
  6. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► {.:Tainted Memories:.}

^-^ It's okay. Just wanted to point some things out. :3
  7. Epilogue

:3 Oh yay, I'm in xD. This is getting interesting. *organization *until ^ You mispelled those. D:
  8. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► Twilight Nights Pt.1, my horror/comedy fanfic

Sex tickles death? lmfao xD. "I'm a Speedo model, not Queer Entertainment Monthly...." "Errr, your last cover shoot was for QEM." Favorite part. xDD [nosebleed]
  9. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

Dirty Riku, dirty...very dirty...*cough* Anyways, moving on off that rub-a-dub..I mean yeah..-.- Love this chapter. <3 Keep on going~!
  10. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► ::Karaoke Lesson::

Subscribed. Love it so far.
  11. Epilogue

Darkside of Worlds? (Spoilers of KH2 ending)

Actually, this makes sense, I've been thinking about this lately, ever since KH:CoM to be exact, but I was more focused on to the princesses of heart. Worlds having their dark halves, it makes a lot of sense, well at least to me. Balance in light and darkness is extremely important is usually...
  12. Epilogue

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

Lmao, that Demyx. >xD He's so adorable. ^.^ Luffing the Larxel<3
  13. Epilogue

:3 Nice chapter...Ed forgot you guys? ;-;
  14. Epilogue

Pick 3 KH2 people you would marry.

xD I should of seen that coming from you. 1. Hayner 2. Roxas 3. Axel <33333333333333333 If I was a guy 1. Kairi 2. Olette 3. Yuffie <333
Back