• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eric

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eric

10 years of KHI

we are ancient...
  2. Eric

KHInsider Community Feedback Survey!

<p>We here at Kingdom Hearts Insider are always looking for ways to improve. We greatly value the opinions of our users and strive to give you the best possible browsing experience when searching for the latest <em>KINGDOM HEARTS</em> news. Therefore, we've created a short user feedback survey...
  3. Eric

Introducing KHInsider’s 10th anniversary forum skins!

Hey everyone! As some of you may have noticed already, we just released a new forum skin (appropriately titled this time). This is the first of the three special skins that we’re releasing for KINGDOM HEARTS Insider’s 10 year anniversary. So what’s new with this forum skin? Well a lot of...
  4. Eric

KHI Mailbag: EPISODE IV

CWi3IHiZrhk Paolo: Finally here it is!
  5. Eric

Mystic

Sup guys So I've been in a huge rut lately. I've spent countless weekends trying to redesign my portfolio site but I just couldn't figure out how to do so. Frustrated, I decided to just make something (and for once that wasn't a bad idea). Here's what came out of my frustration. *****WARNING...
  6. Eric

Help/Support ► Anybody good at using HTML?

If you want to change your sidebar completely then you'll either have to get a new theme or get a web designer to create a custom sidebar for you. As far as adding additional content to I think that's something on your end.
  7. Eric

Behind the Scenes: Telekinize the Rainbow

How to Move Skittles with Your Mind Over the Internet I could see myself doing this all day
  8. Eric

Roleplaying Competition! (Amazon vouchers up for grabs)

<p>Ever wanted to try your hand at creative collaboration? Struggle with friends and enemies in worlds new and familiar? Just been plain old curious about roleplaying but never had the incentive to really try it out? Now's the perfect time for you!</p> <p>A generous member of KHI's roleplaying...
  9. Eric

Help/Support ► Email notifications

Have you had the option on ever since you joined the site?
  10. Eric

Presenting the "all new" KINGDOM HEARTS Insider

<p class="p1"><span class="s1">Hello everyone! After many months of planning, hard work, and tears, I’m glad to introduce the new and improved KINGDOM HEARTS Insider. This is significant change from our old layout and with it comes some new exciting features. Here’s what you can expect from the...
  11. Eric

Help/Support ► Internet Explorer 9

As a web designer, IE sucks.
  12. Eric

think i'm on to something

accidentally made an awesome background pattern and decided to roll with it
  13. Eric

shashasha

I already hate it and am in the process of making another one.
  14. Eric

Nebula

HOW'S THAT FOR EFFECTS?!?!?!
  15. Eric

forgot i used to be good at this

so, got some feedback from my last piece saying there wasn't enough 'pop' this time i went all out, sort of
Back