• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Essence of Elegy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Essence of Elegy

It's been 4 years...

Four years since I was active on these forums. I dropped by once in 2011, but that didn't last. God, so much has changed. A lot of the people I knew on here seem to have moved on, but a lot of them have stayed this whole time. Shout out Ordeith, who last I recall is an amazing writer, and...
  2. Essence of Elegy

So how bad was/is your education?

I mean, if you live in the U.S. and are part of the wave of failing academics that seems to sweeping the country. Were you ever in a scenario where you knew the teacher just didn't know what they were talking about, or was just really bad at teaching? I've always been a good student, but I'm...
  3. Essence of Elegy

rust breaker - challenge to anyone

Wow, people, roleplaying has changed since I left on my two-year hiatus. But I'm looking to get back into this thing. Any takers wanna help me break my rust?
  4. Essence of Elegy

hello

I am new to this forum, simply because this forum is new to me. So many new people, new boards, a new atmosphere etc. I am also not new to this forum, as you may be able to tell; I am a veteran returned after a two year hiatus (or something like that). God those were the days... So I'm back...
  5. Essence of Elegy

The Cyan Sages: Awakening

The five Sages stood upon a rocky crag overlooking the city of Valorus, with Damien at Rhalla. The carnival had come to town, which made the port city and its sister city Rhalla the most visited place in history today. Anyone of any kind of importance who was not attending the carnival here or...
  6. Essence of Elegy

Xeronia (Original Work)

akjdhaksdbaksldgaklsfvbak;sfbak;fbakl;sjf
  7. Essence of Elegy

The Cyan Sages: Awakening (OOC/Signups)

The Legacy Within the core of the world of Oracknus slumbers the Olden Beast, a monstrosity of terrifying power, which flattened cities, toppled mountains, and burned forests to the ground. Banished and chained to the world’s center by the Seven Sages, the Olden Beast sleeps deeply, dreaming...
  8. Essence of Elegy

well....

a lot's changed since I was here like two years ago. how's things everybody?
  9. Essence of Elegy

The "New Posts" button should come with a filter

So that I may consequentially avoid all the KH and Fanclub garbage.
  10. Essence of Elegy

Doppelgangers

What if your conscience was much more than the scales of right and wrong? What if it transcended the very capacity of mortal mind itself? What if it were to speak, and suddenly take control? This is the world of: Doppelgangers In the metropolis world of Retalia, humans live constantly with...
  11. Essence of Elegy

Help/Support ► Looking for Colleges with both Game Design/Animation and Creative Writing

Wow, your plan sounds exactly like mine. Yeah, Columbia might be your primary choice. Full Sail doesn't really have anything for creative writing, last I checked.
  12. Essence of Elegy

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

Well there's a Dodge Roll in FM, but only Japan has that luxury. Deep Jungle was easy for the most part, except maybe the hippos.
  13. Essence of Elegy

Monstro:most confusing thing ever?

Cuz KHII posed absolutely no challenge whatsoever. Hence we have the KHII Fanpit.
  14. Essence of Elegy

Iru Tengoku

Kizukuro had a fond appeal to storms. The day--if it could be deemed part of day-- was gray and dull, dour as his eyes, and the silhouettes of the trees were impeded by a heavy patter of rain, tenacious rain that sunk into the grass and stony earth of the huge clearing. Storms comforted...
  15. Essence of Elegy

Iru Tengoku: Dead Heavens (Naruto RP - OOC/Sign-ups)

They would seek to destroy us...they who see the sky for what they wish it were... IRU TENGOKU Dead Heavens Fifty years after the fall of Akatsuki and the banishing of the Tailed Beasts, a war ravaged the land over the conquest of the Land of Fire, triggered by the death of the Sixth Hokage...
Back