• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Eternal Dream

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Eternal Dream

The Miracles: Reborn (OOC & Sign-ups)

Not sure how well that went, but meh, who cares. Post is up!
  2. Eternal Dream

The Miracles: Reborn

~- Sonata -~ "Again, Miss Fulmine." Gritting her teeth, Diana started the piece over, the bow skimming over the strings as she called forth the melody from the violin. The notes were beautiful, falling into the air with the elegant talent of a student worthy of attending the elite Academy of...
  3. Eternal Dream

Big mood to that, CD. I’m gonna try to get a post of my own done soon, but I just got slammed with a load of problems that might get in the way of that. Still, writing would be a nice distraction atm...
  4. Eternal Dream

Okay, how about a post of cuteness and contemplation to help out with the WTF factor of my last one? If so, I hope you enjoy!
  5. Eternal Dream

~- Rose of May -~ "Come on, Maddy! We're gonna miss the show!" Diana laughed, but she kept following after Ollie as he galloped ahead. It was a nice day today, the perfect day for an outing after spending a few weeks in an unexplainable coma. Tish had wanted to make it all four of them, but...
  6. Eternal Dream

All will be revealed in due time... XD
  7. Eternal Dream

Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~Part 1 Rebirth " Machinecken Town"~

~- Ghosts in the Mirror -~ Leyla stood outside of the city walls, her eyes to the setting sun as she started the calisthenics Zack had taught her years ago. The exercises were second nature to her, allowing her to relax her body. Normally, the rote movements helped to relax her mind as well...
  8. Eternal Dream

Teeny, tiny hint? Blood magic and dark rituals
  9. Eternal Dream

No. It’s worse; MUCH worse. And I’m not saying what it is
  10. Eternal Dream

Yeah, so... that happened. I am SO sorry guys...
  11. Eternal Dream

~- Can You See the Moon? -~ It was like they'd picked up where they'd left off at, but with a few differences. They were in Cy's room this time, James jumping on the bed while Cyrus sat at his desk, transferring a story from one of his notebooks onto his laptop. Jule sat on the floor, one leg...
  12. Eternal Dream

Feel like that was a load of garbage, but whatever. Enjoy, and do you know how much panic you get put through when it looks like you lost your whole post? It didn't actually happen, but still...!
  13. Eternal Dream

~- Lazy Afternoon -~ "Freedom!" James galloped ahead as Juliet and Cyrus followed behind him, their pace more measured and calm. The boy couldn't seem to settle, though. He raced ahead before doubling back, almost coming to a stop before the teens before going to complete his circuit again...
  14. Eternal Dream

Posted again. Bradley intimidates me, so I apologize if that part didn't turn out correctly. And gasp! A Miracle already experimenting with their powers?! Just a quick FYI, Hephaestus won't be interacting with anyone else directly for a while, so his posts may seem a little out of step because...
  15. Eternal Dream

~- Afraid of Heights -~ "Good morning Colonel Paragon." Like this morning could get any... actually, it could. It could be General Paragon with him, and not General Wells. Even so, Will's guard went even higher as he replied, "Good morning to you as well, Sir." Please go away, please go away...
Back