• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by EXV

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

As She Leaves

As She Leaves Prologue Did You Really Death would be a most sweet release. Standing before men trained to execute things like me with their deadly bullets engraving in my flesh and thin bones the message that man should never play God. Was I afraid to die? No. I felt pain more than this etched...
  2. E

Resonance Trigger

Resonance Trigger Chapter 1 Echoing Contact The night of the Founder's Festival in Paradise Falls, California was one that would be forever in engraved in the memories of the survivors and the history of the very earth. Every year, the city would gather in unity celebrating the day this city...
  3. E

The Innocence of the Court

This is a story I've been writing for a bit. Thought I should post it here to see if it would appeal to anyone's interest Chapter 1 The Children of the Court June 21, 2021. Prometheus 9:23 P.M. On the streets of the steam-powered city, the citizens of the Lower District rushed home in fear of...
  4. E

Nocturne Runners (Revived/Sign Ups and OOC)

This, as stated in the title is a revive of Nocturne Runners. It was an RP of mine that died a month ago. I decided to revive it because it started off quite well. I hope that this time around, it'll keep going until the very end. Nocturne Runners Plot: As of February 19, 2024, many murders...
  5. E

Cataclysm

Prologue My Little Paradise "One of the devil's most used playthings" was the phrase someone like me could be described as. I was born as the fourth child to Annamarie Bloome, a woman I'd never meet. For as long as I can remember, I've lived at the Ascension Orphanage with no knowledge as to...
  6. E

Sorry, I Forgot Your Name

Sorry, I Forgot Your Name~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Prologue Like Love Never Is This world gifted with memories, old and new, awoke unto the radiant glow of its cerulean sun. The ones who embraced and cherished it the most were those in the Slums...
  7. E

By Your Side (A KH RP/ Sign Ups and OOC)

Plot: Dear Sora and Friends, The worlds have been disappearing again and yet the Heartless and the Nobodies haven't been at work Another evil has risen to destroy the worlds and they are nothing that we've faced in past battles This group calls themselves the Begotten and they too wield...
  8. E

Messiah Complex - Insurgence

Prologue - Sins of the Fathers 2021. It's a year you'd be stupid to not know the year. In that year, Earth was visited by aliens that call themselves the Aegis. The first few months of alien contact went move until the government did an autopsy of the unfamiliar creatures in June. The autopsy...
  9. E

She Made Me Loveless

Here's a short story of mine based on my own love life. This experience in particular is the most significant in my life and will always be which makes me welcome to share it. Prologue - To Be Loveless Loveless. That's my favorite eight letter word because it was one of the few I learned...
  10. E

Agito

Agito Prologue In the year 2146, human scientists made contact with alien lifeforms inhabiting a Arkadia, distant planet within the Milky Way, known as the Evran . The all-female species felt threatened by mankind's meeting with them and declared war. They fought for seven years in what came to...
  11. E

My Random Poetry

Dear You Dear you with those lustful eyes do you have someone to watch with them? I can't get over how they stare at me; observing ever so politely. I have a long forgotten friend and for me she had such lovely eyes. Dear you with those loveless eyes do you look at all always in love. You seem...
  12. E

Nocturne Runners (Always Open)

If you wish to join go to: http://forums.khinsider.com/roleplaying/125933-nocturne-runners-original-rp-sign-ups-ooc.html ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The streets of Brooklyn were rain slicked in the cold night. Several people were rushing to get home, pushing...
  13. E

Nocturne Runners (Original RP - Sign Ups/OOC)

Nocturne Runners Plot: As of February 19, 2024, many murders have occurred reportedly performed by a group of assassins that have one criteria for their victims, those who commit the most unforgivable of crimes. The police wish to stop these vigilantes while the people applaud their actions of...
  14. E

As You Kindly Smiled (A Poetry Compilation)

These are a set of unique poems that span a story. After each I'll provide a paragraph or two summarizing its meaning ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The Goodbye in Medias Res Forgive me of my feelings but she can never see what I'll do I never told her my mission or why I wish...
  15. E

Shin Megami Tensei Persona ~ GRIEVER (Sign Ups/OOC)

SMT Persona ~ GRIEVER Story In April 2017, the bustling city of Ashigawa has been greeted with a bizzare phenomenon. A high school student, Fujioka Shira has been kidnapped which isn't very supernatural but the weird part is that their is no true sign of kidnapping except for a message left on...
Back