• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Yeah, then again Dawn would reject the lollipop and quickly walk away from him because he'd freak her out.
    I have the same feeling. Nice post for you too. Hm, that could be interesting if Jack does cause many nightmares for Dawn and they meet up.
    I'm thinking you should post you're temp first before I post mine, so I can see what skills you possess. Don't think of this as if I'm looking down upon you. I'm not good myself. xD
    so so far i have p ut that my person has been following urs for a week 'unidentified' lets say ur character knows?
    of course the Animus project goes online during around the year hmm lets see 2005
    that allows them to at least get the first 16 subjects done during the 05-12 year span right?
    and im glad you hav high hopes!
    alright thanks that makes a goal for all the subjects to post up too
    so all test subjects either died by mental trauma or were killed by the Templar's themselves
    thanks!
    umm
    wow you stumped me
    so you want me to say to the others that if they are a tst subject they will eventually die?
    hmm okay sure ill post it in the sign up thread
    wow man! that was a great Template! hope that you will do great in the AC RP.
    also if you didn't read your temp was accepted!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back