• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Exvind

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Fanfiction ► Splintered Heart

- Untitled Entry - She said yes. Of course she would. She is driven by what would appear to be love. Or simple affection. I simply do not know. Perhaps she still feels some lingering loyalty to the Organization, or perhaps she has some internal motivation to aid us. I can only speculate. The...
  2. E

Well. I owe the world an apology. Unfortunately, life got in the way, and let us just say that I've been without access to the net or my creative muse for the past few months. I'll attempt to continue the story soon. My humble apologies.
  3. E

Hey. Guess what. I'm back. And I'll be bringing a new chapter with me tomorrow. So....be patient, and enjoy.
  4. E

So We Shall Ride... ((Sign Up/OOC))

The End has to come sometime, does it not? For thousands of years, men have walked upon this green Earth. They have created, destroyed, flourished, receeded, but linger on still. From their earliest days, they have prophesized how their end shall come. In the old days, they appreciated and...
  5. E

Heh, welp, those first two were written months ago, so I might've skimmed a bit. Heh, but thanks anyway. Truly appreciate it.
  6. E

Report MCVII: Class 9 Restriction. Multiple Documents Enclosed. Subject(s): No. IX --------------- From the Desk of No. XIII Asst. to Head of Org. Research, No. IX, Nilex, came in again today. He approached the Head some months ago with a theory on how Hearts seperate from our bodies may retain...
  7. E

Well, there is a reason I titled it 'Splintered Heart.' Refers to a love story, it is the Nobody insignia, and it -is- sad. Points to anyone who had already figured that out.
  8. E

But as we know, he was not a typical Nobody, if he even counts.
  9. E

Nope, there was just a little lack of clarification there Also, think about it, Nobodies long for anything to confirm their existance, and while they may not feel any emotional ties to their birthdays, it is just as important as their name, or any written proof that they lived.
  10. E

IX. There are now over seventy five of us. Another new member joined the other day. As to what his name is, I have not put forth the effort to memorize it yet. The past few months have been...quiet. Teams have been assembled to seek out and obtain information on the Union. I have been on...
  11. E

I'll be getting a new chapter up sometime this weekend. Keep your eyes peeled.
  12. E

2. I've begun this series of journals as a sort of record on the off chance that our Union should fall. I decided to splice in elements of my own personal thoughts along with information about the Union so that future generations shall know of our righteous cause. And righteous our cause most...
  13. E

Help/Support ► Its...kinda complicated..

I suppose the only advise would be to just ask her out, see how it goes. Unfortunately, that is the best way.
  14. E

Saïx's true name revealed!

Huh...if Terra v. Aqua was training, why do I get the feeling that they will actually fight at some point during the story?
  15. E

Birth by Sleep Remake

As it is, Nomura would be an absolute idiot not to make a true KH:III considering the massive fanbase he's amassed. If he refused to provide, well, there would be open revold. Hell, I'd lead it. We charging the Square Enix offices with cosplay Terra/Ven/Aqua armor and Keyblades in hand. ...
Back