• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Ezroz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Ezroz

What'll you do once the DLC and update drops?

I knew that waiting to reply KH3 on critical mode was a good idea... Gonna NG + it and try to see any of the new scenes. Then do Remind.... or maybe do Remind first then do the full game. Not sure yet. Point is I'm going to do both I think
  2. Ezroz

Some stuff with Secret Report 12

Maybe its a case of history repeating itself? You can't change fate, destiny and all that? Truthfully, I think the term worldline was first used before Nomura and co. decided it meant alternate timelines/ multiverse, which is the cause of confusion. I'm fairly sure now it means alternate...
  3. Ezroz

Yozora is actually important. He really is.

That's my line of thinking too. His appearance here can only really be considered a tease at best to explain the ending Nomura worked so very hard to hide until the last minute. If it even elaborates on that, which I'm not sure it will tbh.
  4. Ezroz

Ephemer is Luxu?

It is technically possible, but I'm leaning more towards the idea that Luxu won't be taking any of the new foreteller bodies, it just seems that it would make more sense for him to disappear into the background for... however long it takes between UX and KH BBS. Technically speaking, we don't...
Back