• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Faith Crest

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Faith Crest

Hola again!

I became a member in 2005, but I must've left at some point and came back last July. But that was only short term and I'm coming back for good now. Hi to those who I do and don't know! For those who dwell there, I've mainly come back for the RP section. Looking forward to interacting with those...
  2. Faith Crest

[Sign Ups/OOC] The Elemental Chronicles

THE STORY Ancient Egypt, 1985 BC Political authority became less centralized in Ancient Egypt. It was a time of uncertainty. Fearing that Amenemhat the First was losing his grip, the religious cult known as the Dynasty of Ra rebelled against him and gathered the six elements of the earth...
  3. Faith Crest

I've returned

I don't know if anyone would remember me, but not too fussed if you don't either way. I think I was last here around a year ago and then kinda forgot the site even ... existed. I suppose it may have been due to no Kingdom Hearts related news whatsoever. But with a new game due to be released on...
  4. Faith Crest

X-Men [RP]

New powers. New mutants. New troubles. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, the worldwide headquarters of the X-Corporation, is also known as the X-Mansion. It is the base of operations and training site of the X-Men and the location of a school for mutant teenagers. In the present day...
  5. Faith Crest

X-Men [Sign-ups & Discussion]

New powers. New mutants. New troubles. Xavier's School for Gifted Youngsters, the worldwide headquarters of the X-Corporation, is also known as the X-Mansion. It is the base of operations and training site of the X-Men and the location of a school for mutant teenagers. In the present day...
  6. Faith Crest

Heroes: Villains [RP]

On the sixth day, God created man in His own image. Now it's up to us to figure it all out. Right, wrong, good, evil. In each of us is the capacity to decide what drives our actions. So what is it that makes some choose selflessness, the need to devote oneself to something greater; while others...
  7. Faith Crest

Heroes: Villains [Sign-ups & Discussion]

On the sixth day, God created man in His own image. Now it's up to us to figure it all out. Right, wrong, good, evil. In each of us is the capacity to decide what drives our actions. So what is it that makes some choose selflessness, the need to devote oneself to something greater; while others...
  8. Faith Crest

Help/Support ► I hate women

You both need to sit down and talk this through. I don't think breaking up with her would make things any better because you need to voice your concerns and she needs to know them. This way, you won't feel as insecure and it might make you feel so much better getting them out into the open. I'm...
  9. Faith Crest

Page Not Found

Every time I go to post in a thread, it says "Page Not Found". Does anyone know what's going on?
  10. Faith Crest

Heroes: Generations [RP]

Four months have passed since the events in New York City. Many people with special abilities, different backgrounds and their own pasts came together to witness an extraordinary happening. One girl's powers spiralled out of control and released a shockwave that luckily did not harm anyone. This...
  11. Faith Crest

Heroes: Generations [Sign-ups & Discussion]

Four months have passed since the events in New York City. Many people with special abilities, different backgrounds and their own pasts came together to witness an extraordinary happening. One girl's powers spiralled out of control and released a shockwave that luckily did not harm anyone. This...
  12. Faith Crest

Heroes and Villains [RP]

Heroes and Villains Once upon a time, the world used to be normal. Upon the dawning of the twenty-first century, everything changed. At first, the rise of human beings possessing incredible superpowers was minimal. Now eight years on, there has been a massive increase of superhumans. Some...
  13. Faith Crest

Heroes and Villains [Sign-ups & Discussion]

Heroes and Villains Once upon a time, the world used to be normal. Upon the dawning of the twenty-first century, everything changed. At first, the rise of human beings possessing incredible superpowers was minimal. Now eight years on, there has been a massive increase of superhumans. Some...
  14. Faith Crest

Fanfiction ► Salvation

Chapter Five Unable To Look Back The descent to humanity had somehow released me from the guilt I placed upon myself for the past century or so. There were feelings that seemed so new to me. As much as it pained me to worry for Bella’s safety, I felt so happy to be with her. I knew how she...
  15. Faith Crest

Star Wars Episode I: The New World [RP]

Star Wars Episode I: The New World Since the defeat of Darth Vader, many years have passed. The new world has dawned upon us and the Jedi Order has been rebuilt. But there are still some who are descendants from those that fought for the dark side. They remain in secret, hoping that one day...
Back