• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FallenVirgo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Why Ven?

This thread shouldn't even be up anymore... Really Allister Rose?? I thought, albeit quite needlessly agrumentative and a know-it-all, you gave the impression that you really did know your stuff. And I was starting to look past your unappealing demeanor and realize how much you know about this...
  2. F

Casting Magic

I know there are tons of magic skills in the Kingdom Hearts series, but I've noticed that they all cast the magic from the Keyblade. Is it possible to use Magic without the Keyblade? or not? I know Stalves can work too, but I mean is it possible to just use it with your hands?
  3. F

Another famous voice?!?!?!?!

I found a voice actor that I think could really work as Aqua's U.S VA. Bella Hudson, she voices Blaze the Cat in Sonic the Hedgehog for the XBox 360. Here's a little sample of it, Blaze is the purple one in this vid: YouTube - 29. Sealing Iblis (Part 2) What do you guys think?
  4. F

Although I agree with you on the style of Miley's voice, I don't think it's at the same "level" of the style that Aqua's VA seems to have/need.
  5. F

To me Jesse McCartney fits Roxas perfectly. If anybody else did his voice, then it wouldn't be the same for me. Allyson Stoner didn't seem bad to me either, there were afew rough spots that could have gone better, but wasn't this one of her first VA jobs anyways? Cut her some slack. And if...
  6. F

The "I'm not importing BbS and will avoid spoilers" Support Group

I plan to be completely Amish to BBS when it comes out. I spoiled for Days and I regret it because it had some really good parts that I would like to have playing the game as the first time I saw it. I love the feeling of experienceing a game for the first time ever and having every second new...
  7. F

BbS theory.....

I don't really see much of that happening...
  8. F

BBS WEBSITE UPDATED!! GO NOW!! NEW MOVIE!!!

Why was Tinkerbell talking in the trailer?? I thought she couldn't speak..?
  9. F

D-Links

Still, if it involves Sparky I'm most likely going to use it. Experiment 221 is a personal favorite of mine. I think the Lost Boys of Peter Pan would be a good D-Link. Since I'm pretty sure BBS takes place before the other Lost Boys joined, it would be a fair D-Link with just two kids.
  10. F

D-Links

That'd be kind of a cool idea. Though I wouldn't like for them to be spread out into other worlds. If you just had to retrieve a handful of them by fighting them, then afterwards forming D-Links with some if not all of who you capture, then I'd be fine with that. I wonder what that Sparky...
  11. F

D-Links

I'd love for the seven dwarfs to be a D-Link. I think maybe for Hercules, aside from the obvious Hercules, Phil could ram into enemies or something. Personally I hope Sparky can be a D-Link too, I am so psyched for Deep Space.
  12. F

Master Eraqus (?) and Land of Departure

Now seeing the master along with Terra, Ven, and Aqua... they all have an X on their clothing
  13. F

Demyxs name

I think I'm spot on with Luxord having been Ruldo. It fits the whole british thing he's got going on.
  14. F

10 years in the past...

Wouldn't they only become whole again with KH? I thought it would only give them hearts.. Or were they trying to get the really powerful hearts for themselves? Was KH their plan even as apprentices? Or did they not know about it until 10 years later?
  15. F

10 years in the past...

Nicely put. Now, when you say they're in it for the power, do you mean the weapons they have? If you do, does that mean the common belief since there isn't an actual fact of it is that the Organization members each received their weapon upon joining?
Back