• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fantasygurl1227

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. fantasygurl1227

Famitsu 4/5 Translations! OP UPDATED

It think the fact that we know that people would flip out for Versus XIII and KH3 makes it even more hilarious that SE is dragging it's feet for both.
  2. fantasygurl1227

I think you guys are reading WAY WAY TOO FAR in to this.
  3. fantasygurl1227

Thank god KH3 is next. That means Versus XIII has to get done soon, and then FINALLY we get a new mainline sequel to KH. It's been so looong T___T
  4. fantasygurl1227

Kingdom Hearts is getting creepy...wouldn't you agree

The ending makes up for all the creepiness in my opinion. LOL. XD
  5. fantasygurl1227

KH3D Livestreams, Comprehensive Impressions, and Playthroughs!

How do you guys even know this is about this so called BBS V2? JUST WORK ON KH3 JESUS!!
  6. fantasygurl1227

WORST SECRET ENDING EVER. URRRRRGH.
  7. fantasygurl1227

Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending + Secret Ending

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending If that was the Secret Ending. WORST SECRET ENDING EVER.
  8. fantasygurl1227

I seriously hope it's only getting the golden letters. I'm dying over here. XD
  9. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Can I get the link? I would really appreciate it :D
  10. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending His stream isn't up. How do you know this?! D:
  11. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Nomura definitely loves his bromance.
  12. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Yeah that was pretty effing adorable. Sora srsly, how u so adorable???
  13. fantasygurl1227

Yeah the first and last he's in charge of. I hope it's actually almost finished and they just haven't figure out when to show it.
  14. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Probably the bad quality. But YES THAT'S THE FACE, THAT FACE, OMG!!! AHHAHA. It's better than that retarded KH1 face he does when he smiles like a dork. Oh and SO MANY EFFING HUGS.
  15. fantasygurl1227

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D - Ending Okay seriously i have a stomach ache right now from laughing so hard at Sora's face at the end. Seriously, Nomura, hats off that was truly hilarious.
Back