• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FantasysFreak999

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Oficalail Kingdom Hearts 2 site

ive watched it 3 times too lol,but i only watched it all the way through the first time,the second timei watched it all the way through,and the third i just waited so i could see kairi again >.<
  2. F

Tron world, all but confirmed?

ive never heard of tron but it sounds horrible ;_;
  3. F

Woah! That's the new Gummi ship?!?

oh crap,boss fights on the gummi..i'm doomed.
  4. F

BHK and Namine

maybe..i think kh2 is gonna be really confusing if its that though,good theory :)
  5. F

Cure Me!

first time i saw the ending i cried to..don't worry,after you see it for the 100th time u stop ;_;
  6. F

Official Site?!?!?!?

they are giving so much information,its gotta come out soon..
  7. F

Kairi's Face!

the gummi ship definitely looks like its actually funt his time.thanks for the answers guys =),but i still want CoM just to understand who axel,namine,all those ppl are
  8. F

Kairi's Face!

oooh..man thats it im somehow getting the money for CoM and beating it before kh2 comes out,does it take a while to beat?
  9. F

Kairi's Face!

thanks ,i thought so-man she got really pretty o.o.now to figure out who the blonde girl is,thats talking to bhk in the beginning
  10. F

Kairi's Face!

now i'm really excited..squarenix i beg of you to bring this out now
  11. F

Kairi's Face!

is the chick next to her kairi?
  12. F

Kairi's Face!

come on almost done..dude,can seomeon tell me if the girl next to selphie is kairi?also the gummi ship looks weird
  13. F

Kairi's Face!

Omg Im Dieing Thank You So Much Dude I Love You I Love You I Love You.ahhhhhhhhhh
  14. F

I just dicovered something ! OMG

wow man thats really neat ill give it a try ^_^
  15. F

The Princesses of Heart

its their heart,why ariels heart wasn't like the others who knows.ive wondered th same thing
Back