• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by FarmerRaguna

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. FarmerRaguna

Deep Jungle Platforming

I'd believe you could get them all with enough determination, but I wouldn't try to accomplish this task. The platforming in the first game always felt way too stiff, and even with the better fluidity on the 1.5 Remix version, I still don't think the game does this in a good enough manner to...
  2. FarmerRaguna

The Things You Love And Hate About KH1?

When I think about the original Kingdom Hearts, there's a lot to love there. The story is very well done, and being the first in the series, they did a great job introducing the characters and the premise, even with relatively little dialogue, compared with most other RPG's or other games in the...
  3. FarmerRaguna

Favorite Version of Roxas?

Roxas definetly hits his best moment in KH2FM. Not only is his quest for an identity basically done at that point, making him feel more like a character and less of a lifeless puppet trying to get his bearings, but it also gives some impactful scenes for him that really makes his character...
  4. FarmerRaguna

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

That may be my biggest worry. The ending with their friendship (which could be interpreted as being on shaky grounds at best during KH I, due to the doubts and envy on Riku's part, and the seeming resentment for Riku from Kairi on the scene she proposes they go without him) becoming stronger...
  5. FarmerRaguna

[SPOILER] KH2.8 Special credits (the one on the game selection menu)

I honestly doubt Nomura will ever fully canonize one relationship. That may be wishful thinking on my part, but Sora and Kairi, specifically, would need way too much time devoted to them in KH III to ever turn into a legitimate couple. I mean, a part of me understands that Nomura could easily...
  6. FarmerRaguna

Hello, people!

Hello there. I'm new to the forum. Have been a Kingdom Hearts fan for a while, ever since the first one, to be exact. I am huge fan of analyzing characters, storylines and even game mechanics and such, so no doubt the KH series is a gold mine for that. Also, I think this will be a nice place to...
Back