• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
~Farore~
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I kinda realized the other day that in less than a couple of years, I'll be 20. I'm starting to kinda feel old. I don't think I like it.

My mom is really grumpy about her age...she isn't even 50 yet but she's absolutely dreading the day.

Awesome! I actually got both a new desktop and a new laptop for my graduation a few months back. It's the first time I've been spoiled in...I dunno, ten years, but I really loved it. <3
    I dunno, this is my fourth time moving in the past three and a half years...if I don't have super muscles by now, I won't get my hopes up!

Oh cool, is it a good computer? And hey, happy early birthday wish then! How old are your turning?
    Yeah, plus I've been helping my friend's family move just because his parents are pretty old and his dad went through chemotherapy last year...so they need all the help they can get, really.

Um...I try to find time when I can. I nap a lot...
    You shouldn't need to register, as far as I know! That's odd...

Nah, Uni doesn't start up until Monday (too soon), but I've been working a lot and my girlfriend just moved to Connecticut so it's been rough.
    You shouldn't need to register, as far as I know! That's odd...

Nah, Uni doesn't start up until Monday (too soon), but I've been working a lot and my girlfriend just moved to Connecticut so it's been rough.
    Oh...what happened? Are you using a client or was it Mibbit?

Dandy. It's been a long day, but then again, it's been a long week in general, so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back