• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fenblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Some parting words.

Yeah, so this site pretty much blows. I tried giving it a chance, but lots of the people on here didnt give me one. This is nothing but a spam board, and thats all it will ever be. How do you think big forums make it big? Contributions. But no, the dumbass administration on this site...
  2. F

For the love of Cod (No Temps Required)

"Xar! Xar!" screamed a nearby swimmer in the city of Atlantis. "The Sharcks are attacking the city again!" Xar sighed. The Sharcks were a destructive group of people, destined for domination of the most ancient underwater city known to man. Xar was part of an elite group of police known as...
  3. F

Michael Jackson is hiding out with Tupac and Elvis.

nuff said.
  4. F

What music do you listen to while playing video games?

As for me, its Rush and Killswitch Engage.
  5. F

Help/Support ► and now, for something you dont wanna hear.

yeah. im the victim of thread moving and editing. disregard this post please.
  6. F

for my rp battle douches, and pokeshits.

Taking about a 1 1/2 week vacation from khi. Got a drumline audition at Western Carolina University tomorrow, then off to the beach w/ my fiancee, and then freshman orientation. be back soon. fen
  7. F

The power within YOU. (Challenge to Chromatic_Chaos)

Alright, if you accept, this battle will be fought using templates based on yourself. Your character must have your name, appearance, and powers that YOU would have, if you actually had any. Came up with this idea during the downtime. Upon acceptance, I will create my temp. Location: TBA
  8. F

so...my avatar...

I'm trying to link an image as my avatar, but it's giving me the whole "upload failed due to failure to write temporary file"...or some shit... It's a motion image that i'm linking from photobucket, and when I save it to my computer, the motion doesn't play when I upload it. suggestions?
  9. F

DBZ abridged.

YouTube - TeamFourStar's Channel watch from Episode 1. funny shit nuggas.
  10. F

A question for seniors.

Where are all of you going to college? Do you know your major yet? Western Carolina University here, going for a BsED in Music. ^_^
  11. F

Help/Support ► i'm in heat

lol @ hand of zeus. Finish with a t-bag. ^_^ no, but really, fear is what feeds her. i've had experiance in this area. If you can avoid violence, do so.
  12. F

Help/Support ► I'm in Heat

oh fuck. sell yourself. it's what I do.
  13. F

Open Pokemon Battle Challenge! (NTR=No Temps Required)(Judge Needed)

So...yeah. Didnt know how this would work at first, but I think I figured it out. Two combatants, one neutral judge. The combatants will send their Pokemon teams of six to the judge via PM, and once the judge has access to both teams, he/she will begin the battle. This way teams can be kept...
  14. F

A quick comment on "No Temp" battles.

Okay, so I've been seeing a rise in popularity among "No Temp" RP battles, and a few things came to mind about possible problems/solutions within these open fights. - People should have a set idea for what powers/abilities their character has control over, before the first post. Don't be a...
  15. F

Time For A Change (Open Challenge)

Anyone feel like taking a "suped-up" Barack Obama? Ill have the temp up later this week.
Back