• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Feriku

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Feriku

News ► KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English Final Trailer

Same. Everything about him reminds me of Braig/Xigbar, and they definitely use similar body language and mannerisms. This comparison comes from one of the earlier trailers.
  2. Feriku

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

o.o Xigbar points in one of the scenes? MoM already reminds me waaaay too much of Xigbar, between the way he delivers some of his lines in the trailers and this.
  3. Feriku

News ► Square Enix Released Brand New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Renders and Screenshots

I've seen some comparisons of the characters' poses. Does anyone know if there's someone else in the series who does the MoM's pointing pose here?
  4. Feriku

Watch the KINGDOM HEARTS 0.2 Opening!

I exploded from excitement.
  5. Feriku

Hi everyone!

Hi everyone, I just joined. After years of ignoring Kingdom Hearts, I tried the first game a little over a year ago... and fell in love with the series. Now I'm obsessed and (im)patiently waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2.8 so I can finally get caught up. Right now, my favorite Kingdom Hearts game...
Back