• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Fiddlesticks

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Politics Video games and Anxiety during this pandemic

I believe that the female mind is constantly in self-review in comparison to the expected proficiency of a male when it comes to games. Then everything they do in games, especially online competition games puts them on edge to a perceived UBER-MAN which level is an impossibility for the penis...
  2. F

Fave Disney Movie and vilian?

Favorite movies would be Monster's Inc., Tangled, and Little Mermaid The best villain would be Maleficent, Mother Gothel and Ursula
  3. F

TV ► CW's Powerpuff Girls Live-Action

Sounds interesting, I hope it won't be the same like the Winx
  4. F

Politics Video games and Anxiety during this pandemic

maybe they are more in control because they are always playing video games, unlike females who have better things to do. ;)
  5. F

Kingdom Hearts Summon Ideas

I would love to see Sisu as a summoning NPC in KH world! I wonder why KH dev hasn't put this idea yet in their franchise?
  6. F

Roxas' powers in KH3

I'll be honest, Roxas has been one of my favorite characters since KH2. And KH3 is a great game, but the thing that really disappoints me is that 80% of the story in this hyped-up game is spent in Disney Worlds with no progression whatsoever in the story until the finale. It's like Sora said...
  7. F

Unpopular Gaming Opinions

Does anyone like precision platformers have you seen the recently released Sunblaze? It's pretty good.
  8. F

Film ► Halloween Kills & Halloween Ends

This trailer looks incredible unlike a lot of horrors these days. And the fact that it's a sequel, man, I'm excited.
  9. F

What community do you guys distance yourself from?

Overwatch community is incredibly toxic and self desctructive. That is a fact. Other games toxicity problems do not matter at all.
  10. F

Kirby in The Keyblade War

True that! Though, my top 1 on the list is still Kirby. :D
  11. F

Best software for logo design

Most professional designers use Adobe Illustrator.
  12. F

News ► New NEO TWEWY screenshots detail team battles, shops, fashion, and more!

Each passing day, We are nearing this game’s release date. Hope the anime shows the new day from the first twewy's final remix, a lot of fans from the first game don't even know it exists
Back