• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Final Fantasy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Cosplay

Hello all, Im a cosplayer and i have a convention in 30 days and i realy need the oathkeeper and oblivion. Im Roxas ( i have his cosplay as in cloths). Anyone know where i can get these 2 keyblades appart from ebay?
  2. F

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

hey all long time no type.
  3. F

Malificent and Pete ?????

i recon that they got away but i hope they died and now are burning in hell
  4. F

Australian Anime Fest / Cosplay

hey all, i was wondering if anyone knew about an animefest/ cosplay in australia (NSW). i realy wana go to one and if anyone knows any info plz post it here thx all
  5. F

Xenmas = one of the....

hmmm well dose anyone know anything about the 4 paths?
  6. F

Xenmas = one of the....

well i think it was set in the past so i dount think so but its a possibility. i looked at the movie ova and ova and i found that it looks simulat to an organisation member
  7. F

Xenmas = one of the....

but did he say that those 3 knights that u see are new or that there are just 3 new characters. remember theres more than 3 knights. another thing is that in kh2, the organisation member that wares an eye patch says that "you were not like the others" or somthing like that. enother words, there...
  8. F

Xenmas = one of the....

when u look back at the final battle in kh2, did anyone relise that when u vs xenmas on the ship with riku, he is in knight armour. this is just like the knights in kh3. is there any relationship? kingdom hearts 3 theory: long ago therewas a huge keyblade war. all the keyblade chosen ones...
  9. F

Good and Bad points of KH2?

well at first the game was a bit hard to understand iv got it all now but if some little kid played it, he would be screwed. more secret bosses. more scenes with kairi
  10. F

"Dont call me Squall"

in kh1 leon didnt like to be called squall. he never said why. dose anyone know? its not like he was a criminal or anything.
  11. F

fighting maleficent as sora

hmmm ok no offence Sora/Kairi/Riku but i recon that u should use the micky card asmuch as possible.
  12. F

Kingdom hearts 2 mistakes

Plz post all the kingdom hearts 2 mistakes that u have relised! im kingdom hearts 2 i descoverd a few mistakes but im not sure if its just me. when sora was in hollow bastion and he needed the pasword for Tron. it was the princess. now that pasword was writen lyk 20 years ago by ansm's...
  13. F

kingdom hearts 3 theories

kingdom hearts 3 theories i wana know what your theoriese are about kingdom hearts 3. iv got a few ideas but if u all post urs ill make some sorta super theorie thx all
  14. F

Your Favorite 3 Anime series

hey all i wana buy a good anime series but i think of much! id u could put in your top 3 that would be great! thx
  15. F

Kingdom Hearts 2 deleted scenes

did anyone relise the missing scenes in kingdom hearts 2? in some trailers, there were scenes that wernt shown in the game. e.g. the part where sora is in hollow bastion. theres an unknown on a platform higher than sora is. Sora goofy and donald fight a couple of heartless and u see sora jumping...
Back