• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Really good singer/songwriter. She's in my avatar. Look her up on YouTube.
    i never meant they'll completely shut u down. But they'll give u negative rep. It happened to me b4.
    Oh no it's fine. If you're using Internet Explorer you right click, hit properties, look at the bottom of the window and you'll find the image url. Copy it (which might require you to move the cursor across to get all of the code; it's best to check), go to your user CP, Go to "edit signature", look in the post box for a little landscape like image, click it, paste the url, and press ok.

For Fire Fox just right click, "copy image location", and follow the same instructions when you go to your user CP.

I think that about does it. Long winded, I know, but I just wanted to go over it step by step just in case.
    Copy the url of the image, paste it in the uploader (make sure it's set to "Web url"), then press upload. If there are any problems let me know. And don't worry about it =D
    Yes until then, it's good to ask questions and check the FAQs, Rules, and so forth. The best mod I'd go up to for advice is probably Iridium and also there's a Ask-A-Mod thread somewhere in the community section of the forums.
    Nah, unless it was something really really bad but no worries, glad I can help. ^_^ Don't worry, your not the first one that it happens to.
    I dont watch much anime but when I used to I was really into the older animes they showed on Toonami like Ronin Warriors, Dagon Ball Z, Outlaw Star. The most recent Anime I've seen is Death Note. I follow the Bleach and Naruto manga's though, if thats relavent to the question.

And thanks for the warm welcome.
    I bit of helpful advice. If you want to upload a signature it CANNOT be directly from your hardrive. You'll have to upload it to a photo hosting website, take the url and wrap image tags around it to make the sig visible.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back