• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by fLoEy91

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. F

Yet another question about roxas and sora fight

Ok about half way thru the fight Roxas asks "why did he pick you?" This may sound dumb but who did pick sora? :confused: ok thats it
  2. F

Q for the Struggle Champ

Ok I was just messin around and I was thinking the Struggle champ, Setzer (the silver haired guy) he kinda looks like Ansem. I doubt it means anything but just wondering. Anyone else know it or not?
  3. F

SW gangsta rap kh2 style

Just been checking on youtube and cam acrosse this (for the ppl who have been on funnyjunk they'll kno this song with a twist lolz) http://youtube.com/results?search_type=search_videos&search_query=KH2%20ending&search_sort=relevance&search_category=0&page=4
  4. F

Master Form

can any one tell me how to get it?
  5. F

ugliest Organization member?

porb Xaldian or w/e just look at his side burns!
  6. F

when did the soul eater become a keyblade?

:confused: in kh1 the keyblade left riku and he then had the soul eater as a weapon but in kh2 he uses it as a keyblade can someone explain this??
  7. F

Zexion's Weapon

I dont think he has a weapon at all and never will
  8. F

playing as roxas

arghhhhh ok thanx
  9. F

playing as roxas

hey i was wondering if we ever played as roxas again after twilight town if so wat worlds?
  10. F

Organization 13 SPOILER

yeah its sora and ansem
  11. F

Organization 13 SPOILER

I was just explorin sites and noticed that all the org. members have an X in them (Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Murxula, Larxene, and Roxas) well if you notice the 2 names, Xemnas (perhaps DiZ or the nobody of ansem) and Roxas (BHK) well anywayz if you take...
  12. F

If anyone can help...

Hey I was wondering, I cant login to my acct from the homepage. (http://khinsider.com/) whenever I try to and click Log Me In it says, "In order to accept POST request originating from this domain, the admin must add this domain to the whitelist." If anyone can help please do. Thanx
  13. F

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

Actually I think that either Riku, Ansem or one of the people in the Organization or someone else unsealed them all somehow, but im not sure if its true or not just heard it somewere
Back